Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Set and Setting

CC

Bluelighter
Did a search, but didn't find anything on this subject (in the first 10 pages at least).
It's really amazing what a difference set and Setting can have on your roll. This was confirmed with me this weekend, when my wife and I went down to the beach for our anniversary. We had a couple of buddah's (and other stuff
smile.gif
)and it was a totally amazing experience, (memories of my first couple of rolls come to mind). Watched an amazing sunset, then had a storm outside while we were all snuggled in front of a warm fire and a nice spa bath. Everything felt really soft (bed felt like a big marshmellow) and really lovey.
Compare that with last weekend when I was at SSU's 3rd Bday bash. I had the same buddah pill, but it felt totally different. I was feeling the vibe (It's the vibe, it's mabo, yeah it's the vibe, hehe sorry couldn't resist) of the place and the really great atmosphere that only ssu can provide. Chatting to friends, dancing (finally) out on the dance floor with all the really cool lazers and lots of smiles from complete strangers.
It's amazing how (virtually) the same pill can produce 2 totally diffent experiences just by where you are and what/who is around you.
Does anyone else have any experiences of diffent settings that have produced a "different" experience, while on e?
Cheers
CC
------------------
What goes around comes around.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.

Yep sure have, same pill, same sorta thing too
smile.gif

First was at a friends 21st, I was there with good friends, we had a spa going, Decimal Dan and Van Diemen were playing so there was awesome music, but at the end of the night I really hadn't had that great a time... The buddha really hadn't done that much for me and by 5am, after dropping at 12, I was ready for bed... I drove home and went straight to sleep...
Second time was the Thursday after, just last Thursday. Again great people, great music, no spa (they should put a spa in Teriyaki, they really should! ...umm, actually, better not
wink.gif
) Another buddha and about 45 mins after dropping I was off guts for a good 5 hrs... got a little tired at the end, but went home at around 7am and didn't end up getting to sleep till around 10
smile.gif

The first time wasn't that special 'cos I would really rather have been at SSU that night, no offence to my friend celebrating her 21st, but I knew I woulda had more fun there... The second time was awesome 'cos I knew I was gonna have a great night, had planed on going straight, but the buddha just made it so much more enjoyable.
Btw, I'm sure I've contributed to a thread on this topic b4... couldn't find it either tho, *shrug*
And in closing:
SAKI! SAKI!! SAKI!!!
OI! OI!! OI!!!
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

For sure, I don't think I've ever had any bad rolls except for when the stuff was bunk since I usually am in a good setting and among nice friends and people. One exception was at Belfast 7 at the docks. My god that was cold!!! I think it was something like 3 degrees outside being near the water and all, and pretty much the same inside despite being full of people. Even having some great stuff from the week before, it wore off in under an hour. It was too cold to even start dancing, we were huddled around a heater in jackets most of the night and strolled around a bit just to keep warm.

Yep, one of my best was at a mate's party, another mate was djing and we had a great night, whereas if i was at a rave it wouldn't be as good
------------------
"You're wearing the shirt of the band you're gonna see...Don't be that guy" Droz - PCU Pit Party