Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What does ice do to you?

jerox

Bluelighter
Just wanted to know how ice react to different people. I can't really do ice cos i get really bad come downs and I feel kinda "retarded". And I do get depressions really easily as well.

okay, its late and i have to go, so i'm not going to search.. n since the thread's here...
what is ice? what are the usual effects of it? ive never had it...
thanks! smilez =)
smile.gif

do a search for the thread "Crystal meth and speed" or something like that... i remember putting abit of ice info there.
ice has similar effects as meth and speed (amphetamines). its a stronger form.
imu2.gif

ok...i understand wat ice is but what I really want to know is others react to ice or meth? And if I mix meth with pure MDMA powder, will it help ease the comedown? Thanks Ghost anywayz
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

most pple have bad come downs on speed or meth. unless u dont, i dont think meth will help ease any come down... could make it worse.
smile.gif

do u mean MDMA helping to ease the come down on meth?
in this case i think it wont make that much of a difference too. both drugs have come down effects, and having both would be 1+1. my personal opinion/reactions.
smile.gif

imu2.gif

[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 29 October 2000).]

Ice easing comedown??Eerr I would say NOT!
Jerox; as Ghost nicely mentioned above do a search. Plus since u mentioned being prone to depression i suggest u re-evaluate ur choice of substances and mixing.
Often mis-used terminology..
Crystal Methamphetamine/Ice; crystalised, rock form or often grinded into crystal-like powder. Commonly smoked.. IVd' can be snorted eaten.
Meth or speed is not the same as as ice.
Ice produces a much more intense stronger experience.
Personally i would not use ice to ease a comedown. For myself the comedown from ice is heaps harsher than mdma. If u cant handle the comedowns from mdma why add to it??
[This message has been edited by benji (edited 30 October 2000).]

I'm confused now...
frown.gif

I was of the opinion that Methamphetamine is slightly different from speed. I also though Ice was a form of Meth... but I could be wrong on that.
Benji... are you sure you have it 100% right?
Peace, Love and Empathy
PeterPoppa

*i think*
amph and meth are closer linked to each other in terms of chemical structure.
ice is slightly different (check erowid for full chemical structure), BUT has similar effects as meth and amph - a stronger variation.
all produce "speedy" effects. ice - strongest. meth - 2nd. amphetamine - 3rd.
meth is sometimes cut down with stuff like gluc and sold as speed (amph).
meth qualities vary bcos it is easier to produce than speed.
crystal meth = meth isit not? just different slangs/street names.
ice isnt crystal meth *i think* bcos ice is a purer, higher form of methamphetamine. altho meth/amph cannot be made from ice or vice versa.
all info available on erowid...
smile.gif

and this erowid section is on ice - http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylaminorex/4_methylaminorex_faq.shtml
imu2.gif

[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 29 October 2000).]

okay, i've been looking all over erowid and it seems we're all talking about different things. from what i can gather, and what seems right to me is:
- you've got amphetamine.
- you've got methamphetamine.
- crystal meth is just meth in a crystalised, smokable form, but its still meth.
- crystal is sometimes called "ice"
- 4-methylaminorex is also called "ice"
- 4-methylaminorex is not an amphetamine, it is not a stronger version of speed or meth. it appears to be different again, with stimulant properties.
so maybe we should use "ice" for the methylaminorex, and call meth either meth or crystal. that way we wont get confused! =)
smilez ppl =)
smile.gif

So I gather that meth/crystal meth and speed are more realted to each other. "ice" is something in the purest form, right? I guess for me, I won't be able to touch all of these 3 substances as it causes really bad come downs and depressions.
And what I was referring to was I mixed meth with MDMA to get a better come down. What is the percentage if I do decide to try this as I have some pure form of MDMA and meth? I'm open to suggestions? Thx!!
------------------

jerox you get depressions from speed/meth but not from mdma??
my experience has been that for the few days following either a roll or speed, i am not quite myself. w/ mdma i'm more moody (esp cuz i'm bipolar and prone to depression) and w/ speed/meth and/or mdma i dont think very clearly at all. very vague and out of it. these effects are compounded when i do the both at once. its like a total wipeout. and the huge gobs of 5htp, the prozac postload and the tonnes of sleeping help, but dont make it go away. i spend most of monday staring into space.
anyways, experiment if you will.. either meth or mdma will alleviate the comedown effects of the other in the short-term, when one is wearing off and the other is active. it just gets really hideous when they're both gone. plus, the more you put in, the more possible neurotoxic effects you're likely to experience.
happy experimenting, anyways.. i hope you find a solution to the comedown thing. oh yeah... for doing just speed/meth on its own, w/ no mdma that w/end.. have you tried tyrosine,dlpa etc? i believe they help. could be psychological tho
smile.gif

smilez n stay safe =)
smile.gif

Its as simple as this...
Ice is a term given to crystal methamphetamine (crystal-meth)
It is chemically converted from methamphetamine to crystal form for the purpose of smoking it. This is similar to the way cocaine is converted to 'crack' (crystalised cocaine).
meth is stronger than normal speed. And crystal meth is stronger again coz it is crystalised and relatively uncut.
And, about the comedown, don't even think about trying to ease ur comedown with crstal meth or normal meth, or speed. Its a frigging killer. Get some 5-HTP and some prozac and that will do the trick for you if u can't handle the crash.
[This message has been edited by Dr. E_vil (edited 30 October 2000).]

As another with some chem exp i second to what Dr.E_vil has said.
I would consider on the street crystal is meant to uncut meth; meth is meth; cut or uncut, and speed is very cut meth or amphetamine. These are crystalline, just like salt and just like cocaine.
Ice is chunky; just like sodium hydroxide and just like crack.
I am not familar with the 4-methylaminorex but while it may be called ice also i wouldnt have thought it was overly common, but i guess ice isnt either. The effects appear to be nowhere near as potent as meth so if u did try "ice" it wouldnt be long before u knew which u had.
oh and when i say crstalline i mean like powder or sand; the chunk are also crytals just fucking big ones.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 30 October 2000).]

thx atomica...i'll just do my little experiment and hopes it doesn't crash me or send me the wrong way...duh~~~
i do plenty of preloads and post loads asa well but still ... i do get spacy till mondays or tuesdays.
------------------

okay...well ive had ice a number of times & sure its great!i get a HUGE rush off this.i love it!its a very social drug,its good 2 have with friends,coz u chat your ass off 2 every1.it also gives u heaps of energy,so its good 2 dance on it...the comedown is hard pretty hard though,coz your awake 4 ages,so u end up feelin all shitty coz u cant sleep.so if your someone who alwayz gets depressed on a comedown,then i wouldnt recommend havin this.its great with pilz,it helps your pill last alot longer.i started takin this when speed stopped working on me,since this stuff is sooo much stronger.its a very addictive drug though,lucky 4 me im not addicted.i only have it once every now and then,only when im partying (which isnt that much now).its also really exspensive,me and my mates pay $150 a half way 4 this,but u can make it last amongst yourselves 4 ages.u just smoke it over and over again.