Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Pills - Buddah vs 007

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
well this is similar to this thread with a better topic heading, id like someones opinion specifically on buddahs vs 007's and maybe some test results and user opinions?
smile.gif

thanks guys.
------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."

Okay!! I will start again since i started that thread. The buddhas were tested purple and then black in about 5 secs. It took 30 mins to hit me real hard. I was kinda floored for 2 hours. I was also in a tripping out abit and I couldn't really figure out what people were saying to me at one pt. of time. Then after which it was just cruisie. But I was happy and I was chatting alot actually. The coming down was too harsh for my liking though. So I figured that it might not be MDMA but MDA and MDEA? Just a thought though.
The 007 were different. It was also tested purple instantly and then black in about 5 secs. It hits u slowly and gradually in about 40 mins. Then I peaked for like 21/2 hrs before it came down. it is just a very smooth pill. Good body rushes and tingles. You can dance and chat and do anything. Can be on the bum the whole night if u want to as well. No real comedown. Can just fall asleep when I came home from a club.
I also asked about the turbos. So this is my report. It was tested purple and then black in about 6-8 secs though. I do suspect K in it though. It was all in the mind. more like a head rush. Alot of body rushes as well. didn't really floor me but my head was like "spinning" that I did not feel like dancing. But I was always laughing and being so playful with all my friends. No real comedown as well. I went stright to bed after a warm milk and shower.
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

okay, we had the buddha's last week, and the 007 this week. ordinarily i'd *never* do it two weeks running, but sometimes it just takes that moment of weakness. pls bare this in mind when reading the 007 report.. i dont know how it feels taking a pill the week after, so it may have affected things.
i know ppl are saying that the 007 is a really good clean pill but i am *sure* there is something else in it. i have seen/heard a couple of people saying there's ice in them. i dont know what ice is really, so i cant say.
the 007 definately had a good big whack of mdxx, i was planted on my ass for *ages* it seemed to last a really long time. thing was that i felt like i had to *think about it* to really roll, or i didnt.. i would just sit there kinda spacing, very controllable roll. and while i was rolling hard (head back eyes shut hard), i had this constant stream of thought running, my mind yammering like on heaps of speed.
further, i didnt experience the empathy usually felt. altho this might be due to being a second week in a row. asym said he thought if felt sort of 'superficial'.. like a veil of something else more speedlike kind of overriding the e feeling.
it made us smile more than usual e. could have been the big dose of mdma tho hehe we could not stop smiling. dancing felt a bit strange. asym & friend said like you couldnt feel yr body. time didnt speed along as with e also, felt slower. felt low level visual effect everything seemed crisper and brighter, like e kinda makes things seem softer to me but this was like adding extra contrast.
main weird thing was that i was *cold*, very cold (and in the back room at @mosphere!). now asym and our friend didnt feel that. but i had goosebumps, and i tried to dance to warm up, but couldnt dance for long (or well heh). normally i dont feel the temp at all on e.
also, i felt an almost acid like coldness and restriction of blood vessels in my wrists/hands especially. and when i checked my heart rate it was speeding along very fast. i did not feel like smoking cigs at all this time around, i almost feared it
after falling into bed, we slept like a log and woke up feeling *fantastic* no e mashiness, real clarity of thought.
okay, sorry to make this long. i'd be interested to hear other's comments on this. how much of this was just doing it two weeks running i dont know. but i'm sure there's something else in those pills.
as for the buddhas, well, seemed like a pretty regular pill to me. quite long lasting, didnt hit as euphoric as some, might have been that we did speed before it tho.
smilez! =)
smile.gif

i think the buddhas are better pills than the 007s.
but then it could be affected by so many things, one of the factors being different bodies - different reaction.
the buddhas' effect on me was very good. happy, very great mood lift and no heaviness.
the 007s felt definitely heavier. abit MDEA-ish.
007s definitely does not have ice in them. ice contributes to speedy effects.
and i dont think the buddhas r MDA bcos they didnt last very long. seems more like good clean mdma to me. MDA is supposed to be messier and lasts slightly longer than MDMA is it not? correct me if i got it mixed up.
smile.gif

wats more, MDA also has abit of speediness if i remember correctly? there was not a single hint of that in the buddhas.
imu2.gif

hi 'SISTER'.. just a little feedback for you about the Buddhas and 007s.. errr.. just to let everyone knows.. i'm a new baby... just bear with me if i go wrong... well i had half a buddha on a saturday night... didn't feel any thing cause that night b4, me and Jerox had something really full on... but everyone had been telling me how good is it.. yet to try it... to 007 kick ass... really really enjoyable... sat down how night and enjoyed the roll... yup it floored me like hell... sees double vision all nite.. but i can easily snap it out and be normal... but i rather choose not..
don't think there's ice in it.. if so it would had crashed me already.. cause i had a major depression problem after i took a pill with ice substance in it... and i agree that ice contributes speedy effect... i don't feel like moving at all...
well this is what i think about 007... really enjoyable pill, funny thing is i don't feel cold like atmoica mentioned... the funny thing is @mosphere is pretty warm... how can you feel cold?? anyway see you there this weekend atmoica...
cHeers
smile.gif

just to clarify.. the "ice" i was told was in it was 4-methylaminorex, not high-grade methamphetamine
smile.gif
from my reading on this substance, i can only say from my own experience *might have been* but who knows?
we'll never really know what else may be in them cuz we cant do a full chemical test. i'd donate so many unusual/dodge pills to that if we had it, i'm so curious
smile.gif
anyways, i still swear this roll was qualitatively different, asym & friend agree, and we think there's something else in there, who knows what?
as for the coldness, my husband and friend didnt experience it either, must have just been me! hehe *very* odd.
anyways, i wont be at @mosphere this w/end cuz i will be cramming like *mad* before my monday exam. hehe see you in a few weeks! =)

I would agree with Ghost that 007 is MDEAish. But ti could be MDEA + MDMA as well. Not too sure but it sure gives me a really good experience and a good roll throughout. It just seemed abit short for me. I was peaking for about 2 1/2- 3 hrs on one pill and after that I just felt very cruisie and comfy and then SLEEPY!! ehehheee
Oh well, watever it is, it is still one of the better pills going ard at the moment. The Buddhas lasted slightly longer for me but like I said, it just gave me a harsh come down. Porbably just me. Like Ghost said, different people, different reaction. Cheers!!
------------------
all for one and one for all. Rave safely!

just a request for the next person to do a 007. can you check yr pulse for me? and let me know if its racing more than a normal roll? thats one thing thats less subjective hehe and one thing i'm *sure* was going on! for me to fear having a ciggie while rolling is very odd indeed!
ta! smilez =)
smile.gif

oh yeh, atomica. when i tried the 007 at Teriyaki, i felt cold too.
imu2.gif

Three good friends of mine had 007s on friday night, but also combined them with a little speed too. The following day, one commented that her heart was racing more than normal, saying it was curious that she'd not noticed it racing this much any other time. But, I figured that was due to the last speed ingested at 5am causing the lunchtime heart racing... could be a coincidence?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

How strange. The last time I was at Teriyaki and I had that Buddha I was freezing.
------------------
Like the sands in a hour glass, so are the days of our lives.

Hmmm, Ghost and Flora, both at Teriyaki, both cold, both sitting down a lot, both not dancing all that much... Hmm, it all fits! (plus they've got fans that actually do the job if you're not going hard all night on the dancefloor
smile.gif
)

hahahahahahaa very true Tars.
smile.gif

but the thing is, usually on a roll i can stand in the freezing coverlid alley (in the rain and shit) and jabber to pals without a care for the temperature?
imu2.gif

Like Ghost always say, different people different reaction. Some of my friends took the 007 and it made them sleepy and so didn't really like it. Some of them took it, like me, were enjoying the roll. I felt really cold when I took the Buddhas as well. I like to dance and I had to dance with my pullover on most of the time. As for the 007, I felt cold too but it wasn't too bad. On conclusion, there are both excellent pills....just personal preferences.
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

Atomica... I will test the pulse thing... i have recently been given a heart rate monitor and i intend to wear it when i go out to test the effects of each substance i take... seems like a lot of work while rolling, or speeding or just plane having fun, but i believe there might be something there...
I'll let you know what i find (however i dont' have any 007's left to test...)

perhaps it has some meth in it?
There seems to be a growing trend in the UK where there is a strong dose of MDMA and a little crystal meth to keep the pill going.
They found this in this batch of "superman" pills and everybody seems to love them, but they all noticed that they were quite cold. Perhaps it is a similar occurance in these pills? Just enough Meth not to show up on the EZ tests?? hmmmm....some food for thought. (btw, its just a guess)

thats an idea horsey.
but i felt zero energy on them. if there was a presence of meth, it should have at least a little speedy effects.
maybe my meth/amph tolerance is high...
smile.gif

imu2.gif

Apparently meth in MDxx pills doesnt give a speedy effect, but extends the roll by an hour or two. The price of that? A really nasty meth-based comedown. Still, this is only what ive read.

Like I said I dun think there is meth in it. I get very bad comedowns with the slightess MEth in a pill. So I really doubt there is meth in 007.
------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!