Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

INFO NEEDED ON:white mitsis,white ferraris, blue cloud nines in Perth

Evilcake

Bluelighter
looking for info on the following pills in Perth: white ferraris, white mitsis and blue cloud nines. can't decide what to do for ministry as you can see I have a dilema. If any one can help it will be much appreciated. Maybe before tommorrow I can muster up enough guts to see all you Perth ministry goers at the escalators as well :)

Cheers jb, I was thinking of asking how these went cos evilcake ate some on the w/e. Its kinda been covered in the pills thread anyways. (that thread is rather messy due to post MoS-ness)
smile.gif

sorry, no-one had had these before the rsvp date.
you know all about how the perth pill thread system works now aye evilcake? Any info from Perth peeps goes straight in there anyways.
I believe you had some of these pills at MoS yeah?
cloud 9 = speed bomb (test test test!)
white ferraris sounded like the same ones as were around a while back - weak mdxx
Hope you had a good MoS dude!

thanks pope
icon14.gif

i just think it's sad that no one could even be bothered telling him that before this slipped off the page.... twice... wouldn't blame him if he doesnt come back...

pffffft
If I recall rightly they were asked about in Perth pills too. Yes they were. I replied in regards to one of the pills on the 27th. No-one knew nothing about the other two so no-one replied, here or in perth pills. No-one told evilcake to post in Perth pills, because she already had. Hope that cheers you up mayte.
once again, pffft
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 01 November 2000).]