• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I have base (un-cut) ........ now what ?

m i r k

Bluelighter
I have a gram of some pink base and the stuff I usually cut it with doesn' seem to try it out enough.
Whats the best stuff ot cut it with, where's the best place to get this cutter and what ratios should I do it in ?? Or should I just drop a bit in some water ??

when i was in brisbane, the guys there cut their bake (pure meth in it's wet "gel" form) with 6 points of glucose for every 1 point of meth, which they then call "pure speed" (snortable consistency). Depending on your technology this can be quite well done using a pestle and mortar type arrangement.
then of course it gets cut again by very hand that touches it... so it's your call as to the ratio....

Grab a 10ml...kick back and enjoy.
J/K
wink.gif

Grab some gluc and mix it up... What ping said is about right.. Personaly I think 2 points to 1 gram of gluc is just tasty in my opinion, won't burn, but you will know it is there... If you have it spot on you should gag but not quite spew.. Like bongs IMO.. you know, "If you don't cough, you don't get off"
wink.gif

------------------
In complete darkness, we are all the same, only knowledge sets us apart.
[This message has been edited by WizzFizz (edited 30 October 2000).]

No probs...
If you ever wanted to know what chemicals taste like, just rub it on your gums!
It's always a good one when someone has a camera and you want to catch some great facial expresions for that perfect Kodak moment.