Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

white bhuddas: first time on E

rkis1

Bluelighter
I have recently got some of the white bhuddas going around Melbourne with the raised 3D logo. I am taking a few friends out on E for the first time and am wondering if they are a suitable pill for first timers. Should they drop a whole at once?

uhm id say give em half.
The smaller half.(theres always a smaller half)
just depending on if they've used other drugs before.ie:speed.
if they are used to useing drugs then a whole one of these wont be hard,cause its a nice clean mdma pill. IMOA!!!
got to say that you have at least picked a good pill for a first roll.
Just make shore you are somewhere you can get to a couch or something similar,as they could cause you to wont to sit on your ass.(all good i may add)
and rememder.this is only because you say you have a pill "i" know is good!
If they start to freak out/stomach funny,you know what im getting at!
Just reashore(sp?) them thats its all going to be good.
Even if they feal like spewing.Tell em it will be good for ya.And it actually feals like clouds!
wink.gif

a half will work on a 1st timer definetlly!
unless they are speed freaks!Then definetly give them the full!
Anywho.Welcome to Bluelight rkis1
smile.gif

hope ya have fun!
DISCLAIMER:the above is all my own opinion.
I neither condone nor condemn the use of any illegal drug, but I recognize that illicit substances will be used for recreational
purpose regardless of their illegality. There is no such thing as 'safe' drug use, I am facillitating the open exchange of information so
users can make more informed decisions regarding their use.

I would recommend the thin audi TT's for a first time dropper. A nice clean dose of MDMA...

or the white ferraris, nice, clean and not overly strong.
Please reply on how the first timers went, some of my friends will be in the very same situation in a few weeks with the buddahs. TA!
CA
smile.gif

MAN!! i wish MY first pill was a Buddha!!
I say give em a half then half an hour later give them the other half.
Oh god I love ecstasy. I really do, I love it so much it just....it just... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been 8 1/2 weeks since I took a pill, I have another 2 weeks today till I can partake in this magic we all call ecstasy. I'm hanging!! Man, I'm gonna go open up a new thread!

Horse, i'm with you, it's been yonks since i've dropped or even gone within a 10 km radius of a club/party since bloody exams.
Good luck for the rest of your exams; you'll see (hopefully) that it's all worth it.
PS - a little off topic, but what did ya think of Eng exam today?????

*whispers questly as not to piss off too many people*
yeah, the passage analysis was pretty long, but I felt comfortable with it. The text response question for Angela's ashes was fully fucked but I think that was ok. I also did frontline, which was a cinch. Dunno, I did alright, not amazingly, but alright
wink.gif

NOW... BACK ON TOPIC!!

yeah right on Soma, those TT's would have to be the best first timer pill to come out on the market, last about 3-4 hrs, no come down, cleanest pill I have probably had. Some first timers had them and still rave on about how good they were. Anyway, back to the subject, 1/2 a buddha would be heaps, they knock you down on your arse for about 45 mins so be expecting it.

what do you guys have the power to choose inbetween quality imports with that range, you guys must have the best fuckin DD's in the world