Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The price of cocaine?

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
Just wondering how much a gram of coke costs....I'm in Melbourne if it makes any difference.

Melbourne -
Standard price $200/gram $1400/quarter (Possibly up to $250/gram depending on who you know).
However when its pretty thin on the ground (like during the Olympics - athletes apparently love the shit because its out of your system in a couple of days!) prices I've heard quoted have been up to $280 or more - and it wasn't even good.
Melbourne doesn't have anywhere near the constant supply of quality that Sydney has. But then apparently we beat them hands down for speed! I'd personally happily trade!
[This message has been edited by Bent (edited 27 October 2000).]

wow.....$200, that's cheap! I thought it would have been $320-$350.

about $250/g here in Perth
but everything costs more here, except food.
smile.gif

Most coke in Perth is synthetic. Expect to pay $300/g for really good gear, like 80% pure.

$200/gram
$600/8-ball
$$2000/half ounce
these prices are for good quality stuff
maybe we should ask our friend from p*e*r*u*

it's the same here in syd: $200 per gram and seems easier to get than pills (for me anyway).

Interesting to see you post this question Motoman. From reading your recent posts I might presume that you are not getting the same 'responses' from MDMA that you once used to and are becoming a bit disenchanted with what you regard as poor pills. Hence your question which reflects a curiosity in the charly.
Please be aware that this is a much travelled path for the whiteline-toilet-lurkers. I am no subscriber to gateway theories but have seen a LOT of friends go from pills to powder. It doesn't take long to go from raging on the dance floor to sniffing moodily by the bar.
This is not an anti-coke thang...no-one loves the odd line more. Just also be aware that you can take a rest from everything for a couple of months and return to using MDMA with the joy you used to experience.
Try and experiment
smile.gif

but be careful, it isn't regarded as being highly addictive for nothing
wink.gif
....just friendly advise, please don't take the wrong way
smile.gif
smile.gif

8 Ball = 3.5grms
[This message has been edited by tranquilo (edited 28 October 2000).]

Yep 8 Ball is the same in coke as in everything else
smile.gif

8 Ball = 1/8 Ounce = 3.5g

Hey guys, thanks for the response. The only reason I asked this question is because I had the chance to get some but I have turned it down. Thanks tranquilo the advice, but I am actually on a break at the moment that should last for another 3 weeks. I would just like to say the only pills I have complained about is the Buddhas and a couple others. All I do is try to give full detail so everyone out there knows what they are up for. Look at some of the Buddha reports now, alot of people are saying how they seemed more MDEA'ish and not as good as everyone is raving on about. Well anyway, I have a couple 007's in my stash for next time, they seem more like my type of thing from what people have been saying. Thanks anyway

Synthetic coke is made in a lab. The first few lines go alright, but then it turns to shit after the 2nd or 3rd line

Yep, a "point" is equal to point-one (0.1) of a gram... 10x 0.1g = 1.0g
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Be wary of "dealer's grams" - 0.8 gram. This seemed to stem from a few years back when coke was $250 gram and some dealers decided to try and get more sales by lowering the price - spend less, get less (many just didn't tell you).
Also, if they bought quarters (7 grams) they could squeeze 9 grams out of it by giving you a little less (= more money or two free grams for themselves).

I've always found it hard to find anything under $200. Price of coke doesn't go down does it. I guess cause it's been around for so long though!
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
Travelling without moving

It goes down - really slowly, but in pretty big steps (although I suppose it's all to scale).
About 3 years ago $250 was the norm, now $200. Prior to that (say 6 years ago) I believe it was actually up around $300 - $350 mark (but don't quote me).
So yeah it does drop, but not as quickly as pills have (remember when the standard used to be $60. And speed pills weren't really around then. You could go out, ask for a pill and not be concerned about the "quality" or brand name of it too much!)
Ah, nothing like the old school!