Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New batch of superman pills . . .

Abby

Bluelighter
Omigod!!! Have finally figured out how to use this site!!! I'm completely computer/internet illiterate . . . but this is important: I've been offered a superman pills, they are off-white and clean cut looking, sorry that's all i know . . . the same guy also has hammers and stars, I've heard hammers are smacky, and I don't want to spend ministry on my ass (as I did on windmills), have heard stars are poor, but really want an info on these supermen, Ta.
P.S I'm combining with large amount of wizz, what's your opinion on a hammer and wizz:
would the wizz combat the smackiness making for a top night OR would the smackiness over ride the wizz????
Appreciate replies . . .

no , no you still havent figured out how to use the site.
but to answer your question FUCK THE STARS i saw some chick pass out and throw her guts up on these and other people just generally feeling seedy, test the SUPERMEN, if you cant test it dont buy them because theres probably a 70% chance they are dodgy. just go with the hammers and the wizz, it will combine well, trust me. well it will combine well as long as you have decent wizz!!!!!!
------------------
"for all you rave poppers we cast a shadow on your face
learn the history and then take your fucking drum and your bass"
- People Under The Stairs "Asshole"
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 26 October 2000).]

Abby where are you? This will definately help in people helping to provide you with any useful information that you may be looking for
smile.gif
I presume your located in Perth as you have mentioned the Hammer pills, which as far as i know are doing the rounds in Perth at the moment.
Now i nearly feel out of my chair when you said Supermen! OMG if these are anything like the batches pure white ones out around June/July then iam down to the bank for a personal loan
wink.gif
I suspect Rikidozan is probably right that they are dodgy but if anyone has any more info. Would love to hear if the 'original' Clarke Kent is looking after us Melbournian's once again
wink.gif

i also fell out of my chair when i saw the word smacky
smile.gif
greenlighter indeed, oh and windmills smacky? from what ive read from other perthites i think u mean 'real mdma' anyway just poking fun - im sure you will learn a lot here.
first off take smacky out of your vocabulary.

Sorry I've got to close these threads. 3 threads on the same topic is going to keep other important issues from the first page, which is of course the only page that is read
smile.gif

As Acid_Reign suggested post in the Perth Pills thread. You'll probably get a faster response there.
It is at http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002709.html
You need to click on the "reply" button when in a thread (bottom left and top right corners) to reply to it. A new thread should only really be started on a pill request if it is really really urgent. And then you need to include "Perth" in your subject line. But I think most Perth bluelighters go straight into the Perth pills thread whenever they see a new post anyway, so your queries would be answered quickly in there. Best of luck.
Yes, I have put the same post in all three threads
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 26 October 2000).]

Chaos quickly run in and re opens thread!
Hey Abby!
smile.gif

I was the one who deleted the other two supreman posts!!!
just to make that little more room for other blah blah
smile.gif

message to all B/Lers!
Oh and everybody can make mistakes.Especially people new to bluelight!
We just be nice and if they still havnt learnt.Well then you can be cheeky buggers!
wink.gif

uhm should i close it now?
ill wait a bit for popey!
smile.gif

If the stars were blue with a score on the back , i would go the stars as the ones in sydney were very strong.. ( y some people would be throwing up on the come up etc ).. If your not use to strong pills or are unsure as to how strong they are.. it never hurts to dump in halfs.. with a 30-45 minute interval. That way the come up isnt as hard more gradual and eases you into the full peak when the other half kicks in.
enjoy!
My personal exp with wizz and / pills vary..
But i find if i do take wizz AFTER dumping a pill it does dampen the peak some what.

k
the stars here have been causing people to have throwing up and feeling like shit as the main effects. I think they're different ones.
having this thread open is cool with me aye