Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Pills of Perth

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
For a while it looks like we're a lucky bunch,
Hammers - Good pills, strong mdxx.
Yonnex - Also good pills, strong mdxx.
Thumbs up - Good pills, sound like mdma and a decent dose.
green 007's - don't bother
666's - just buy speed
And as mentioned the windmills came from different people to the hammers/yonnex.
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 26 October 2000).]

so why exactly is there a new perth pills thread? there's two now...

johnboy- coz we dont like having to load up multiple pages, so when a thread outgrows one page we start a new one
biggrin.gif

see now this pisses me off
frown.gif

we have NO idea if the Hammers and the Yonnexes are MDMA... grrr... they could be MDEA, i dont want that...
stop talkin about these windmills, they weren't even MDMA.
frown.gif
thats why I have my doubts these hammers and yonnexes are MDMA when everyone says they are like the windmills.
------------------
"for all you rave poppers we cast a shadow on your face
learn the history and then take your fucking drum and your bass"
- People Under The Stairs "Asshole"

Rikidozan - I can confidently say that the hammers are almost definately not MDMA they are, by my guess anyway a very healthy dose of MDEA not to say theres not a mix just that MDEA is the overpowering feel. They are not what you'd call 'loved up' or euphoric just very smacky. Dam good all the same though!

if you guys are looking for mdma then go no further than the thumbs up.. from all accounts i had the others are most definitely mdea.
even after 3 or so of the thumbs up my mate was jumping around loved up as fuck...
definitely the ones I (and most of you guys by sounds of it) have been waiting for
take it easy
sub

More good news just tested beige pills with a C on them dodgy looking and uneven but suprise suprise straight to purple!

Good info guys.
but i have yet to hear a proper subjective report on the yonnexs just they are not as "strong" as the hammers, which could mean just a weak version or possibly MDMA.
Pacman said he liked them more coz less mashy; really really dying to know.
Otherwise i am going to go and find these thumbs up.

there is a tester that claims to be able to diff MDA and MDMA, doesn't mention MDEA. It's not a great test, it's for confirming the presence of an illicit substance. So needs to be used in conjuction with a E tester. http://www.nartec.com/meth.html
and the same link but I just want to know if ubb will let me use a smilie as a link
coooooool!!!!! it does
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 26 October 2000).]

Actually this test, only reacts with mdma.
Which means (if we really wanted) a person could know if a pill was either mda, mdea, or mdma.
They use the new ez-tester, if it comes up mdea/ma then they use this one to know if it is mdma or mdea. Hrmmm.
I can't imagine doing it for every pill but it'd be good to experiment with,,maybe test a windmill or a hammer.
oh and i was just offered blue bullets, did those silver bullets look blue?
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 26 October 2000).]

so this is the real sitch:
Hammers - Strong MDEA
Yonnexes - Possibly MDMA, or weaker MDEA
Thumbs Up - A Decent hit of MDMA
Beige 'C' Pills - MDxx
hey at least we finally get 4 different choices of decent pills for once!!
rejoice!

Wow, i'm actually getting quite exicted. Sounds like theres some decent pills going around. I'll have to stock up for Lost the Plot.
Does anyone know if the Hammers have come out in large numbers or is there just a few? Also, I was just wondering if someone could explain the diff between MDMA and MDEA, everyone seems to make out like MDEA isn't as good, is this true?
Thanks

Yay i finally got some hammers LOTS for MOS. YAY!! i have read the pill reports.. but are there any other subjective descriptions? i.e.comparisons to windmills? windmills put me to sleep without speed. so I need to know if I should get some speed as well? look out for me at MOS..
smile.gif
i will be the girl wearing the shirt with a windmill on it
smile.gif

Supermen? Off white in colour.
I don't know anything about them, but it seems to be very important to someone to get some fast information about them.
I'd go the hammers instead dude!!
Also don't worry about making 'mistakes' with those threads. It's understandable with a new user... and a teknoscape user at that
wink.gif
j/k
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 26 October 2000).]

I suggest including speed in your diet... for any good pilling session. That's personal preference.
As for the hammers I hear reports of either mdea or a mdma, but a strong dose either way. A strong dose of mdea will definetely have you feeling a bit mongy, and a strong dose of mdma is very likely to do so as well. Likewise for a mixture obviously.
Also I hear some people saying they got a bit ummmm 'smacked out' by the hammers. Definetely pack wizz, at least as a standby "plan B"
smile.gif
measure.

There are still a few of the hammers and yonnexs left as i know of someone who picked up 200 of the babies last night ready for what is set to be a huge weekend

Hoy all,
Also seen some White Mitsubishis around. I dont know if they are new or old ones out of hiding!
Smallish (about the same size as Thumbs up) white with brown and black speckles (lots of speckles) score on one side. Didn't test.
I picked up the Thumbs Up instead!!
smile.gif

peace
raw
------------------
"That was Scrumptious!"
[This message has been edited by raw (edited 27 October 2000).]

interesting
I've seen some white mits that sound like that. I'm told they are a personal import. ie some bloke went OE and picked up a handful whilst there to bring back. Anyway I'll be suprised if its them ones cos I'm told there were only about 60 here all up. And only 30 during this month....
faint press on the one side, some pills different depth of press. Some scores looked different to others, semi dodgy looking but tested to purple and I think then to black and are a very nice pill! Sound like the ones?
If you found some of them then good for ya, From what I can tell they're up there with the hammers (not as strong, but cleaner and much liter) and very very hard to come by.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 27 October 2000).]

The yonnex arent mdma, but they feel like they arent too far away. They are only a little bit weaker than the hammers, but fuck you up far less. Its hard trying to remember what mdma actually feels like. Trying to find a strong dose of it in a pill over here is a non existant joke. Closest thing in memory were yellow sex last new years.
If your taking hammers, id be packing some whipper. Thats if you want to stay up right.

pacman: well all the pills I have been taking lately have been MDMA, definetely, and well although they don't contain an absolutely HUGE amount of MDMA, i find taking 1 whole does the job
smile.gif

in fact, these hammers are probably the only non MDMA pill I have had in the last 5 months, and at least these are MDxx. Shame about them though, I hate the windmills, so now I'm not really keen on these
frown.gif

------------------
"for all you rave poppers we cast a shadow on your face
learn the history and then take your fucking drum and your bass"
- People Under The Stairs "Asshole"
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 27 October 2000).]