Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need help identifying substance!

vegetus

Bluelighter
Hey Kids!:)
I was going through my laptop bag this morning, and i found a baggie in there!!! =D
Heres the problem:
- The powder is white
- The powder is extremely fine(like caster sugar)
- The powder has no obvious smell(but my sense of smell is outta whack atm)
- The powder has no descernable taste(tip of tongue and back of tongue, possibly due to smell problem)
- I used the "mandelin" ez-test pill tester, which tests for mdma, mda, pma, amphetamine & Ketamine and it showed up as really(and i mean really)weak amphetamine. But shouldnt amphet taste like a bitch regardless of how blocked my nose is?
- As far as i know, the only drugs i've been around that can send up in powdered form are:
- Chrystal Meth - reeeeally hard to chop THAT fine
- Speed - I know its the same base chemical, but work with me a little
- Coke
- Ketamine
- MDMA - mmmmmmm mdma powder...

Any ideas people???
I'm obviously not going to have any until i determine what it is...
Can drugs go off? As in, not work anymore and become useless white powder?
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated
Cheers!
Vegie

It could be anything. We can't answer with any confidence, but based on your reagent tests you could conclude it is a speed-like substance. If you don't know what it is, and there is any doubt in your mind about taking it - throw it out... It might not even be drugs.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
r d r r bRAVEheart!:D got a giggle from my better half!
Thanks BT!:) Once again comes through with the common sense. Best to err on the side of caution and leave the "mystery bag" be...
At this stage its more a curiosity thing than anything else, cos i'll be damned if i would ever lose a bag with that much speed in it!!! Now i just really want to know what it is, so we can attempt to nail down who lost it.
BTW can speed go off or lose its potency? The reason i ask is that the bag could be a couple of weeks-months old...
Thanks for all your help doods...
Vegie

I'm pretty sure amphetamines need to be kept at a certain temperature to not lose any potency, I could by wrong though.

I've kept speed for about a month or so before and it was ok. It was nothing like what you have described there tho =D

id say its crushed dexamphetamine tablets... you should throw it away, incase its some whack moist absorber or something...

lol almost fell for that "throw away the mystery bag" trick. luckily for me we didnt and found it was about 3-4grams of harry ;)

wat colour does it turn? is it a weak orange? or possibly a pinky orange? pinky orange was the opiate response we got.

lol almost fell for that "throw away the mystery bag" trick. luckily for me we didnt and found it was about 3-4grams of harry

sounds un lucky

Hey there party people! :)
Guess What!!
It was bloody glucose!!! The amphet was just what was in the bag before! It wasnt until i tried to burn a little to see what it did that i figure out what it was!
It turns out my housemate thought itd be good for a laugh... bastard :X
Ah well, alls well that ends ok...
Thanks for your help peoples...
Appreciate it!