Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can someone please define "double stacked"

mona

Bluelight Crew
When I first joined Bluelight I only heard this term from the Americans, now it seems to be popping up on our shores a bit more than usual.
A couple of questions.
1) Does it just mean that it's 'double the strength' of a normal pill?
2) Since there is no industry standard for pills, who decides what becomes a 'double stacked pill'
3) How can you tell by just looking at it? Or do you just go by what the dd tells you?
4) Further more, what's to say that when you have the pill that it's not just a strong pill, or is every strong pill double stacked but we just don't know it?

From what I understand, "double stacked" is usually used to describe a pill that is twice as "tall" as a normal pill. If the people making the pill were to use twice the amount of active+binder+filler mix when they press the pill, it will be twice as tall.
This trick is also sometimes used by people who press the pills to make the pill appear larger and hence carry the illusion that it is a stronger dose of MDMA, when in reality the mix of powder used was half strength.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

Thats what I thought it was, double the thickness of the pill.

I dont know if this is right or not mona, but I always assumed that double stacked meant double the height.
You know, like a really tall pill (eg. the Purple 'S')
I dont know - someone please feel free to make fun of me!
Luv Voodoo
OOPS - you guys got to it before me - sorry!
[This message has been edited by Voodoo Chile (edited 24 October 2000).]

Oops, guess I got confused by this thread,
White 007
when the pill was described at "small and double stacked" at first (i guess i assumed he saw the pill) and then later after consuming the pill decided that it wasn't...
cheers
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 24 October 2000).]

Unfortunately in this day n age double stacked only refers to height...ie supermen, green butterfly's and purple S's
They were all 8x5 (where the standard height is between 3 and 4). In none of the cases were they doubley potent. In fact the green butterflies of August were prolly under strength.
If you are looking for that massive hit do what a certain friend of ours does...double dump the buggers
wink.gif

i remember when double dipped acid ment it was,Twice as strong!!!
smile.gif

now i just think double stacked E's is d.d's talking shiet!!!!
smile.gif
?
pills come in different sizes all the time...whos to say the big one is double stacked...its all d.d,blah blah talk.IMOA
smile.gif

like smurf said.Forget the double stacked!
Just double drop!!!
smile.gif

------------------
she then crabed me by the ears and said.Kiss me where it smells funny!

Hahahaha chaos.. I hope she didn't *c r a b* you by the ears if she wanted you to kiss her where she said .. yeah where she said
wink.gif

I'd always been under the impression double stacked and single stacked were seppo speak for double domed and single domed.
Could be wrong, but it makes sense--the newer green CU's were described to me as single stacked by my dude...the were domed on one side

Well, from the EVERYONE READ FAQ...
Double Stacked, Triple Stacked - tablets 2 or 3 times as thick, giving the impression of more MDMA content.
...quoted from LiquidOcean's Bluelight Acronym's post...
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.