Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed, yellow hearts, sydney

VinylChef

Bluelighter
If anyone's had these or heard of them, I think they're imports. Pretty new. Thanx.
smile.gif

Vinyl, just picked up some pink hearts, big pills, domes with good imprint of a heart. They tested purple to near black in 6 seconds but I haven't drop them yet. These are very new, DD assured me that they come from the lands of plenty and that there are 3 colours of them (pink, yellow, blue) in his batch. I'll let you know how they go. Hope it helps

Well, the pink heart is probably the best pill I've ever had, but I've not known this guy to have bue or yellow ones. The description sounds the same though. *shrug*

Thanx mona, thanx mirk.
I sampled the quite bloody excellent batch of pink/red hearts about 4 months ago. If more pills of same or different colour, with the same logo, became available several months later, what's the likelihood that they have any connection to each other? I know people copy logos all the time.
Oh yeh, and if a manufacturer were producing pills of a particular kind why would they feel it necessary to make them in different colours? Just wondering...
Thanx for the comments.

dunno, i've never heard of it either, could be some middleman had a few left over from before?? looked like a bag of skittles