Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD on Scatdays?

AndyzPsylocybes

Bluelighter
I've got a big Sydney rave this Saturday which I bet alot of you are going to :D and I might have the oppurtunity to have a blotter on scat day, now as much as I want to it also got me thinking - would low/depleted seritonnin increase the chance of a bad trip? I'm quite sure it would, just wondering if it actually does. If so, mildly or will it have quite a large impact on my trip?

Thanks in advance!

[Edit: Please keep posts on-topic. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
A problem aside from the depletion of serotonin to consider is your physical exhaustion when you take LSD. I find that moreso than most drugs, LSD requires me to be in good physical and mental condition when I take it, as it gives your mind a hammering. I think you are at a greater risk of having a bad trip, or at least doing something silly like sitting out in the sun all day, monged out. My suggestion is to save it for a day when you're fresh.

Yeah well I've decided not to risk it anyway... it's nothing that can't wait another week, not worth the risk IMO. Thanks anyway though!

the first time i tried lsd was on an ecstasy comedown. And i must say I had a great time. It definitely beat the usual pot smoke on the comedown. But when i eventually came down from everything I hit hard and it wasn't particularly pleasant. i ended up trying lsd on it's own a week later and fucking loved it. Magical stuff. my advice is to get a hold of a strong sedative for the e comedown and try the lsd another time.