• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Has anyone access to this journal, 3,4,5 trimethoxy substituted cocaine analogues

Limpet Chicken

Bluelighter
Has anyone access to this journal, if anyone could post the text, or link me to the full article, I would be grateful.

Casale JF, Moore JM (1994), ‘3’,4’,5’-Trimethoxy-Substituted Analogs of Cocaine, Cis-/Trans-cinnamoylcocaine and Tropacocaine: Characterisation and Quantification of New Alkaloids in Coca Leaf, Coca Paste and Refined Illicit Cocaine’, Journal of Forensic Sciences 39(2) 462-472 March 1994

Here's the abstract, unfortunately I can't access the full article either

3',4',5'-Trimethoxy-Substituted Analogs of Cocaine, Cis-/Trans-Cinnamoylcocaine and Tropacocaine: Characterization and Quantitation of New Alkaloids in Coca Leaf, Coca Paste and Refined Illicit Cocaine
Casale JF, Moore JM

Abstract
Four new alkaloids have been detected in South American coca leaf, coca paste and refined illicit cocaine. The compounds 3¢,4¢,5¢-trimethoxycocaine (TMC), 3¢,4¢,5¢-trimethoxytropacocaine (TMT), 3¢,4¢,5¢-trimethoxy-cis-cinnamoylcocaine (cTMCC) and 3¢,4¢,5¢-trimethoxy-trans-cinnamoylcocaine (tTMCC) were isolated from the coca leaf matrix and other alkaloids by toluene extraction followed by trap and ion-pair column chromatography. The identity of each alkaloid was verified via comparison of its mass spectrum with a synthesized standard. All four alkaloids were quantitated in leaf, paste and refined samples at levels of less than 0.1% relative to cocaine via capillary gas chromatography—flame ionization detection (cGC-FID).

The online version is still being published, so unless someone has scanned it in, I don't think that it'll be avaliable to download.