Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Saturday Drug Entertainment/Education on SBS

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
The SBS always has great Television shows! Bless those guys!
smile.gif

smile.gif
The Mushroom Man
smile.gif

8:30
- Learn about the magic mushroom culture, history, and psychedelic experience.
smile.gif
Medical Marijuana
smile.gif

9:20
- Learn about the current situation in America about Marijuana, its medical application and potential for abuse.
smile.gif
The Visitors
smile.gif

9:40
- Sit home and trip out to this great french comedy!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Just a bump, so everybody gets a chance to know about the great shows on Saturday 21st.
smile.gif

I'm with ya Lep! SBS has some of the best shows out there!
"Hello Fat Pizza, they're big and they're cheesy!" he he he...Ya gotta love that show! "Bobo, it'sa your mamma!!"
Looks like SBS is the go if no plans are made for Saturday! I think cid will be there too! ;-)
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!

Anyone catch the Pizza episode where the shop was taken over by the maffia, and the delivery guys were carting "garlic bread" (in a large heavy powder form) all over the place. Man that guy was smashed! Gotta love the red eye effects and powder all over his face
smile.gif

------------------
Vido.
http://nav.to/vidospace
The say its the music. It gets down into you, rushes over you, and beats apon your brain.

he he he...That was a killer! DD-Delivering! too good!
Shhhhhhleek says: "I've never seen garlic bread that weighs this MUCH!" he he he...
Classic scene in the pizza shop with all the mafia boys and then everyone else rocks up, teh cops, what a mess! he he he...
Bring on the new series SBS!!!
------------------

I only got a chance to catch one of those episodes. THEY ROCK! Couldn't stop laughing! Complete insanity, at low budget, cannot get better then that!
smile.gif

The way this thread is going, it should be thrown into "Social".

Ooops! You're right!
Hey Mods!!!! Come on get away from teh bong, put that blade and mirror away!!! he he he
Lep -> D'oh! Only 1? Can you get them on video from someone? They are classics! if you get stuck drop us a line!
------------------