Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feeling rundown after a E??????

Dmac

Bluelighter
I know this question has probably been asked a hundred times but can anyone help me with suggestion to building yourselve up after a e weekend. Had a pretty full on weekend and am now feeling like I have been run over by a truck. Have been eating heaps of bananas and taking vitamin C.
Can anyone suggest any threads I can read. Need to build myself up for the birthday party on Saturday night.
Dmac

Dmac, there are heaps of threads on 'postloading' to get over that E-pression. If ya do a search and type in 'postloading' 378463 topics will come up give or take a few
wink.gif
But briefly on top of the Vit C and bananas you should also postload with 5Htp, however it is not available in Australia, but you can order it over the net. Can't remember the URL though, sure someone does
smile.gif
Multi-Vit tablts are good too. However i rekon the key is to just stuff yourself full of healthy food, and get plenty of sleep. The body will not thank you enough and you find that you improve a lot quicker. Hope all that helps
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 18 October 2000).]
[This message has been edited by E^lEctric (edited 18 October 2000).]

Thanks E^lEctric. As I do not have any 5Htp I think the sleeping, eating healthy and taking vitamin tablets might be the go. Did a search under postloading and when I get the time will read through some off them.
Cheers
Dmac

try www.5htpdirect.com
for all your post loading needs
and on the way out put in the code
a2000 for a 10% discount!!
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

Thanks for all your help. Feeling much better after sleeping a stack and getting stuck into the vitamins. The 5htp site will definatley come in handy though.
All ready to go for Saturday's big birthday now.
Dmac

One thing you might want to try after a big weekend is taking Vit B6 with your Vit C and bananas, if you can't get the 5-HTP. These two vitamins can help in the synthesis of seratonin from 5-HT in the foods you're eating. The Ultra-5HTP capsules from iherb are basically that - 100mg or so of 5-HTP, plus some percentage of the RDI of Vit's C and B6. You can easily get the same benefit if the iherb Ultra is out of stock (it seems to be permanently unavailable) by getting the Jarrow 100mg 5-HTP capsules and then taking some extra Vit C and Vit B6 which you can buy locally.
Sleep also helps a lot because your body can make seratonin much faster while you're snoozing.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.