Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb, Green Tulips any helpfull info

skanky1

Bluelighter
They have a tulip embossed on each side , i've been told they are 3mm thick and 8mm wide, the embosing is about 0.5 mm high, They are a green colour, almost like a fruit tingle green.
I have heard two diffewrent things about these pills, 1 that they are real K type pills, and 2 they are MdMa pills, Does anybody out there have anything to add as i am rather confused with these things.
Thanks again to ITS CHAOS
------------------
"If Jimmi Hendrix was alive he would play Acid Techno" DDR

no probs skanky!
and thank you!
smile.gif

so thats what it is:embossed!!!thats the word,not 3D!
also*BUMP*
anybody heard or had these suckers yet???
hopefully ill get to test em soon...

Yes they are in Melb.
Word is that they are really good.
Currently have one source that is stupidly (prohibitivly) expensive

WOW WOW WOW
Green Tulips ROCK!!!
No Shit. Pricey, but still good.
They are a full on MDMA type deal with something else for good measure.
I believe they came in with the White Buddahs from Amsterdam and are absolute blow away pills.
We usually pay about $28 - $32 per pill, but these we up at $40 each.
Get them while you can!!!!
Sure to be one of the best this year!!
Bass is ganna be stocking up!!
------------------
Dancer, Mid 1978 Model, Located in Melbourne, Well worn in, a few squeeks here and there but maintained to usual standards. No RWC, No Reg, Fuck all Brakes, Bald Tyres, Good Amps, but no overload protection or output filter once turned on, fired up and fed the right stuff. For more info, please call 1800 BASS JUNKY
FEEL THE BASS, let it work you into a frenzy.
"I'm stuck on this island, Gilligan Style"

had a couple on the weekend. slightly stronger than the buddhas. ez-test = purple to black in a couple of seconds, slightly quicker than buddhas. One of the better pills around at the moment.
------------------
lurker

You said you think there was something else in there? What do you think would that be?

le bumpity bump...any more people had these yet??? we need more reports like that of bass junky...
wink.gif
...anyone??? i have a couple and am saving one for every picture and possible one for nye...are they worth it??? any info appreciated!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

tried both on sunday in halves.
i think the buddha men are better than the tulips.
tulips didnt give me much of a mood lift... in fact i almost fell asleep, luckily had abit of whizz.
but this could be just me and my weird body which doesnt react the way normal pple do...
imu2.gif

someone told me they were getting blue tuplips in melbourne, the same as the green with the embossed logo etc, test the same, but are blue? anyone seen these?
------------------
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger."