Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

People who have been taking E for >6 years

sonicbaby

Bluelighter
I am interested to know how many people out there have been doing E for a while. I have been taking E for quite some time now (not habitually but I have a heightened appreciation of it) and would like to be able to discuss the effects of pills with those who were "brought up" on pills of the same ilk ie. 1993 onwards. Pill reports are helpful but it's hard to know if the person reporting has only ever had weak pills and started in the last 6 months....

Since 1989...
------------------
Dig and be dug in return.

i droped for the 1st time 9 years ago!and was always an occasional user!
had a break for 2 years at one stage!!!

Thankyou everyone...I'll look out for your comments in future. Maybe I'll even post occasionally. Thanks!!

Thankyou everyone...I'll look out for your comments in future. Maybe I'll even post occasionally. Thanks!!

I took my first in 1990 at DCM's Sydney. I think it was a Cali-Split.
I would say I've consumed around 400 e's to date..
My last was in 1998 a good 2 years ago ...

5 years and over 1500 pills later...its getting really tragic!
Did over 500 one year!
Have fun!
[This message has been edited by MPIRE_ONE (edited 18 October 2000).]

the question im dying to know... how do you think it has affected you (if at all), please be honest!!

Well...it has opened my eyes in directions i might not have looked otherwise. Some of the things I have seen I have loved, other things I can say I deeply regret.
Believe me, I never intended to eat so many. I kind of fell in love with it, started munching hard, and didnt stop for about 4 year. I knew after the second year it was time to slow down, cause it was starting to scatter me, but free supplies from buddies, and mates who just loved it, kept me running, even though i was running on empty.
Nowadays, I dont chow every weekend, but when i do it often goes overboard (like 5 pills). I find it hard to just have one, as i;m so used to it, that i always seem to cringe for that old feeling, that always slightly evades me.
Dont get me wrong, its still the best fun. In terms of mental damage, I still feel 100% right up top, and my business career hasnt been affected. However, I do sometimes feel depressed and a little lost, sometimes i cry for no reason (or is there really a reason), and sometimes i feel really lonely (evern though i have ample friends and a loving extended family).
I'm gonna take it EeEzy from now on, but i'll still go out when soemthing good comes up, or have friends round for the occasional E party. How could I not!!??? I'm just gonna have to slow down on it.
I do definately worry sometimes about the Long Term damage that may spring up into my face in the coming years. But as you will realise, and many other people will tell you, if you start thinking about mental disorders and fixating yourself on 'what might happen', you might all of a sudden create a problem out of nothing. My theory is apathy is the best policy.
Have fun, and dont look back...cause its scary now.
IRS...International Rashen Squadron
[This message has been edited by MPIRE_ONE (edited 18 October 2000).]

...over 7 years now and still kickin.
Not like before though.
Can't give up or ever replace that feeling...
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

apprx 5 years now. irregular use in the first 3 years. semi-regular over the last 2 years.
still finding that with regular long breaks, good pills and good people that the good times are still going strong

just for the record 500 in a year is 1.4 pills a day on average. holy shite....

First was back in the summer of 93/94 (sounds like a bryan adams song !!!), @ underground radio , when indie was once cool , the tunes were nice , and the crowd was happy to be there.
Now when I feel the want to destroy part of my brain , yet get in touch with other parts , hang with my friends and just let my hair down. Never more than once a month if I can help it. The older I get the more I realise how silly I was. D'oh.

6 years on Nov 14 ( my birthday ) but never , ever ( well except for about 6 months ) did I ever go too hard.Now about once a month ( if lucky ). There ARE other things in life!.................
................Which arent as much fun but they are different

9 years this December probably on average at least one 3 pill session every 3 weeks
------------------
flip
Don't fight it, feel it!

11 years and over 1000 Excursions later, all is still going well.
They definitely have short term effects that Im sure we all know about, but no NOTICEABLE long term effects. Note that the ampetamine free radicals may well be eating away at our DNA, just like other pollutants, which will eventually cause cancer. So make sure to have your antioxidants fellow cadets. (Vitamin A, E, C, fruit, vegetabes and Melatonin)