Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed... spread

awake

Bluelighter
i havent bought speed before and was offered
some from a dd who's a friend of a friend of a .. you know how it goes.. anyways, im thinking of taking up the offer. i was told it would proberly be a paste.. now my q is.. does speed come as a paste ? and how much should i get for say $50.. i dont feel like getting ripped off
thanks

the only speed i have ever seen has come as a powder, i've never even heard of it as a paste. be wary of this offer...
as for prices i'm in sydney and pay 30-40 for a halfweight (half a gram).

Personally if I buy speed I buy it uncut as pure speed which normally is yellow/orange and sticks together easily, but I wouldn't call it a paste form. It should have very small hard bits in it. I gram of pure speed (10 points) usually costs about $230, and 1 point, 2 max should be enough for 1 night. Don't buy it cut as you don't know how much speed is actually in it, you could be getting ripped off. I have never heard of the paste form, but I am not a pro when it comes to speed. I can only suggest buying it pure if you want to try it and just eat or put it in a drink, it's much easier and gives a great rush. BTW, speed lasts for a long time (about 7 hrs on 1 point), it's nothing like MDMA which gives you a high and then just cuts out after a few hrs, speed just slowly fades away, unless you have more which I do not recommended. You will come down pretty bad aswell so be prepared. If I have it on a Friday night it takes me until Sunday night to be fully over it. I am just speaking on what I think and what happens to me when I take speed, if anyone thinks different please feel free to pick me up on it. Hope I could help anyway.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 16 October 2000).]

It does in Perth. Speed varies heaps across our states, Perth being very different to anywhere else I've been in Oz.
But I know that's where you are.
You'll probably get one point, or one and a half for $50. Bear in mind (especially if it's your first time) that paste speed is probably quite strong, and you can't snort it. You could probably dissolve it in a drink.... in which case you won't get a huge effect from $50 worth. Or you can IV it. But you can't snort paste, unless you cut it HEAPS.

I've never seen speed in paste form. It sounds dodgy to me, i mean, what do they add to it to turn it into a paste? I personally wouldn't risk it but it's your money, ralph.
If you can find some pure stuff, i'd recommend not taking too much at first because i only ever have about 1/2-1 point at once & i can't sleep for at least 24 hours. Unlike a lot of other substances, speed doesn't seem to mess with your head so you don't always feel like you're on something (after the intial rush is over). It's only when you try & go to sleep that you realise how much you're buzzing. Everyone is different, i guess but that's my story.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

Like MOTOMAN, the speed we get comes as a yellowy/brown paste, usually this is the totally uncut stuff. By the way it's sticky as and really hard to get out of the baggie.
It costs about $40 for a point or $300 by the gram.
How does this differ from the go-ey you've probably seen before in the form of a white/yellowish powder?
Well a gram of goey/wizz should contain two points of meth (0.2g) and the rest of the weight is made up of fillers...ie psudoephedrine, sudefed, glucose or whatever (sorry about my spelling).
So buying it in an uncut form means you can see how much uncut speed you are gettng.
So either cut it up yourself and snort it. Or a quick and easy way is to scrape the brown goo into a water bottle cap and disolve it in water and drink.
Back to your question...if I was in your position I'd be buying it uncut.
One final note...this stuf tastes awful! I mean if you ever wanted to know what chemicals taste like then eat some of this!!
Anyone, please correct me if you think I'm wrong.
Cheers

Boggle
meth (methamphet.) and speed (amphet.) are different.
The paste is usually a 'base' often called well.. speedbase.

I find meth is more likely to come in this form here. But I'm starting to call it all speed, for a lack of botheredness on going through the whole "what's the diff?" thing.
Either way, if it's a gooey pastey form, its either strong, or it's been cut with toothpaste. And the former is far more likely.

thanks
well i got a look at it, it is a sticky almost clear paste, when you push it around in the baggie and squash it together it looks like VERY! fine whitish crystals, but still pastey.. looks fun.. i've done abit of whipper before, but never my own.. i'll give it a go and see what happens.. maybe if i just roll that shit into some kind of ball (like a resin scrape ball) and down it like a psuedo bickie or something.. the guy said he wanted to get me uncut pure 'shit', because it was 'mine' (how nice..).. how would you cut that stuff ?
IV is no friend of mine

Sounds nice!
If its all for you, may I suggest you don't cut it. It'll be a lot nicer for you, if you don't.
If you don't want to use IV.... I'm not going to bother going there, but one idea would be to put it into a capsule, or twist it up in a rolling paper and swallow that.
If you want to cut it, use glucawhatsit powder. (I can never remember its name, always call it gluc) You really just mix in however much is right for you and cut it all up together. If you want to snort it, it sounds like you'll need at least 2:1 mix of gluc:paste... but just use enough so that it doesn't stick together in globs.
You can use anything really, but I've found gluc to be the best thing for the job. I've seen many other things used, including washing powder and baking soda
smile.gif
mmmm it burns! It must be good
smile.gif

Also, those Equal sweetner sachets you can get from the supermarket (or McDonalds!) are excellent because the powder is SO sweet, it quite often nullifies the burning and covers the yucky taste of the drip. One sachet contains heaps of sweetner powder though, you may not wish to use all of it - just follow the directions on the pack... "add to taste"
smile.gif
Otherwise glucodin fine.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

I had some of this paste a couple of years ago, damn best stuff I ever had.