Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

More Perth Pills

entropope

Bluelighter
It seems there is not much to be had. Not even a whole lot of crap pills, just not many pills about at all.
Orange dolphins: still a few about. Still speed bombs. Lots of clubba ppl saying they're great pills. pfffft
silver bullets: still weak MDxx. MDMA most likely, but not a lot, and I haven't been able to find any of these in a week. Some can tho.
white stars: More like light brown with dark brown specks. Uh-oh, sound dangerous. Tested clear, people had varied reactions, from very bad to ok.
pink bullets: No logo pink pills with red flecks. Sound orrite, dunno much.
green 007s: tested clear maybe? Sound dodgy.
purple fish: sound very nasty. User reports of rather unpleasant effects.
green cKs: heeheeheee. Still about! Make em stay in the dds hands. I heard they tested orange from someone and clear from someone else. None of those reactions are black or purple tho.
pink sex: orange reaction.
white merc: maybe about have heard very little, apparently good.
beige? nikes and some colour ying yangs: un tested, uneaten, unseen, just heard of them.
Although the ying yang press seems to be had by a local cobber, that produces consistantly dodgy or dangerous pills.
That's about it. Pretty shit aye?
smile.gif

Hi all, this is my first post to any bluelight thread so bear with me....!
I thought I'd share my silver bullet experience. I Tried them last weekend. They are roughly half the height of the purpley/browney/grey bullets from 2 months back, and the colour is a very white-speckled pink colour. I guess you could call it 'pellet' like.
Anyhow, I didn't find it weak at all. The come up was very gradual (not like the yellow domes / suns which whack the hell outta you all of a sudden). Peak started 45 minutes after taking. I found I didn't chew as much as normal. And, unusually for me, I had a good strong balance of the feelings accompanying e's. Normally, i'm excessively talkative / euphoric / etc... but never balanced.... Anyway, these feelings lasted for about 3 hours. But a friend of mine who had the same pill had the same intense peak lost all feelings within the hour of the onset! ... i dunno, could have been the state of mind I was in that day that made it one of my better pills, or it may have been the pill. I'd like to try again, but I can't get any more
frown.gif

If anyone else has tried these, please share with us. Sorry about the long post but I just thought I should share since I haven't seen any first had reports here or on pillreports... (why don't any perth people put any reports on there anymore? Or has it become a bit dodgy again and everyone's 'boycotting' it?)

i had a bullet as well, exactly the same effect as your friend.
had the intense blowup for about an hour, then everything had gone. this was the same for the rest of the people i knew who popped one.

Goddamnit!
How can us kids go rolling when the all the MDMA in Perth has taken a spring vacation?
What are we gonna do for ministry? Yeah theres speed but i want the good stuff!
Im guessing that about a week before ministry, Perth is going to be flooded with crap pills made locally by people taking advantage of the deficit..
Anyone else care to speculate?
------------------
So if you feel it by your speakers get near it, made for those who wanna hear it, the .. Starkiller!

there are always good pills around, its just a matter of finding them. easier said then done tho.
------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"

Beige Nikes are shit, definitely not MDMA, friends have half each and didnt feel any MDMA effects (I interrogated then about what they felt etc etc and i don't think it was an MDMA bicky, no loviness n no eye wiggly thingies) These ppl r reliable so i guess either they're speed or they're bunk, stay away!!
There seems to be fuck all going around perth atm, which sucks hard
frown.gif

Happy hunting ppl
smile.gif

rc1n

And I thought Melbourne had nothing but shit around.....my sympathy goes to you guys in Perth.

I will also agree that the is nothing in Perth, in numbers at least, but there are a few grey hearts floating around that are very nice. Hit nice and hard and just keep coming. I had trouble getting a hand full, so I dont think there are too many around.
Also im hearing some good things about red honda wings and blue bottles, but I cant nail them down. Anyone heard of these?

Welcome aboard, MachT
smile.gif

I eztested one of those purple bullets (tested black), but haven't heard any reports of effects/strength.
I hope MoS isn't going to end up with a speedbomb atmosphere
frown.gif

have faith my dear, it won't.
There is MDxx about, but yes not in great numbers. Just takes some finding and there is time.

Dont forget people that unless the pill is decently strong a half may be insufficient to get u above threshold.
The bullets are the perfect example.
Hence if half the pill did nothing, this does not mean it is not MDXX.
Granted though, this would mean its weak if it did turn out to be MDXX, but its better than nothing.

those white stars are full of dxm! I had one last weekend and Im so glad I found out how shit they were before ministry! they made me spew and hallucinate BIG TIME!

i doubt those white stars are DXM, sound more like PMA
if they were DXM, i think i would buy 1 or 2, only because I'm really keen on trying some
smile.gif

DXM powder is scheduled in OZ unless it is mixed with other substances
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

OT but u CAN get DXM here.
ROBITUSSIN DX cough medicine is ONLY DXM, at 30mg per 10ml.
You must get the DX though, not the other varieties (DM, EX etc)
I've have bought it OTC of course, and tried it many a time. I hope u have read some good FAQ though so u know all the precautions, effects etc.
Anyway those stars test clear so not likely to be DXM. From effects and the clear test result it seems an almost definite PMA.
Still heard nothing, between Ministry, Pride and Oakenfold that like 15000 people wanting something..shit.

(if you want to say nasty things, please say them elsewhere. Respeck the shit, fucken - entropope)
------------------
Crackhead Crew 2000
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 18 October 2000).]

entropope: us bluelighters have the will and the patience to find MDxx, but sadly most of the punters at MoS will just be munching speedbombs
frown.gif

I shall find my spot at MoS (probably whatever piece of floor I land on when my pill kicks in) and declare it a speedbomb-free zone
wink.gif

ah gotcher. You're so right.
I'm really hoping a huge amount of pills gets out very soon. For the MoS atmosphere, for the Pride parties (so many! so many!) and the main Pride thing, and the regular clubbers, and the home rollers and my holidays stash and for supastar Oakey and well... so much more! *big gasp*

There is relief at hand. Out last night were hammers, nikes and pink fish, and some other weird arse pill with 2 triangles and 2 circles on it. Im pretty sure that these and the hammers are the same.
Was told that the fish are speedy and the nikes are cokey(I know!I know).
As for the hammers and these other things, well, they hit like hammers. Fucked up so many people last night. All quite happy. Go easy though, they can smack you out real easy. But at least you get value for money.
Get in quick though. Going out the door like you wouldnt believe!

umm, i was under the impression that Robitusson DX also had "Gudafed" (sp?) in it that usually makes people yack.
wait i think thats DM

No DX only DXM. Guanifesin is the shit i think definitely not in DX.
Thanks Pacman, any colours on those pills though, i take it the nikes are the beige talked about above?
What about the hammers?
ta