Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do bluelighters take E's???????????

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
can everyone please start posting on pillreports a little more. It is quite rare that I actually see bluelighters posting there, and generally they are the only ones I take a lot of notice of.
I always see the regulars posting ie: smurf (what would we do without ya buddie!) and electric etc... but there arnt that many reports compared with the amount of pills consumed. I know I post EVERY time after I take a pill, even if there is one already up. There is only one post on the buddhas (thanks lep, great report) and considering how many there are, there should be at least a couple!!
Cmon, get ur arses into gear guys, it only takes 5 mins, and makes a world of difference.
btw, the reason i dont do reports that often, is because i havent taken a pill in fecken ages, but next year....bring it on!

The reason I havn't posted on Pill reports is because I don't take E's! I've been having powder for the last few months, this weekend was the first time I'd had a pill in quite a long time... adding a comment to Lep's post tho, I was waiting for someone who'd tested them to post...
But I agree with what you're saying Mr. Horse, c'mon bluelighters post in Pill reports!
------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

the last time i took a pill would have been back in june or something. its all pure substances for me. either that or none at all. or hallucinogens. hmmm. but yeah, if i do eat one i'll do a review.

I must say I feel somewhat like the Sydney Guineau Pig. But I will say this...I'm prolly the online presence in our group. Thats not to say others arent eating stuff, they just dont ever post.
On one or two occasions I wrote some reports on behalf of others (eg green motorolas). However that lead to inaccurate reports being posted. I'll only be reporting if I have actually had it myself from now on.
I agree horsey, when looking for people opinions whom I trust, I generally look for BL names. Thats not to say all BL's know what they are talking about...but there does seem to be more validity in the reports. Thats because they took the time to find bluelight and hence took the time to know the difference between E and speed. Also the Aussie section of BL seem to have adopted the use of EZ testers quite readily and now wont tolerate pills that test orange (unless some hardcore dancing is lined up or the price is right)
All in all horsey, there are about 25 regular reporters, with the rest just writing dribble.

i agree, if u see a pill, test it, chemically - or otherwise, report it! e-z test results included are good, ratings 8+ or otherwise. saves the rest of the bluelight/pillreport regulars the expense of having to contact their d.d. and buying crap off them eh?
------------------

eat me! eat me! eat me! eat me!..hehehe :)

I also haven't taken a diff pill in ages. I don't get a big variety but like to hold a few of the good ones. But alas, I am also at fault (don't snicker smurfy boy
wink.gif
)I have to post on the orange '?'s and purple doves - i was only reluctant to because i haven't tried either, only seen them tested.
Dunno what the rest of yas 'have been doing!
wink.gif

eh, we've only had caps (which i dont find useful to post about cuz well you know..) or the white mitzi's at pure flow. but we couldnt measure em or anything. tested em in the car, saw the black n swallowed em. when it comes to mitzis thats not a whole lotta use.
when it comes to shit like the fake yin yangs tho, i do post. i try to post only when i think it will actually be useful
smile.gif

but yeah, i'd like to see more bluelighter posts, cuz they tend to be more reliable in my mind
smile.gif

ppl should also post even if they don't actually drop the pills. in my opinion an EZtest result from a household BL name is superb !! so much better than half the junk out there.
also.. take pics of them and send them in to JB. i have found his pictures of pillreports threads most useful. even if you don't have a scanner pass the pics on to someone who does.
and i solemnly (sp) swear to do my very very best to post reports on any pill that passes through my hands.
tony
smile.gif

when i buy, i buy big so i can only post on a pill once.
the whole process of scoring shits me!
smile.gif

------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

i don't know what people are whinging about. pillreports is looking good to me. sure there are still a few people who post crap, but it's mainly because of ignorance, and many of them learn in time.
hopefully we'll be making the links between pillreports and Bluelight a little clearer, so we can be educating everyone.
the sheer volume of pill reports is, in my mind, a tesitimony to it's success.
on a personal note, i seldom do reports these days as i have been taking less pills, and more powder/caps, and what pills i have taken have been ones that have been already heavily reported on.
oh and keep those pictures coming. one day we will be able to have them in the pillreport itself.. i promise.

yeah i havnt put up reports mainly cause ive been useing it as to see what is good and around!!!
and what i do end up having is up in pill reports over and over!!!
and i only got off the ck not long ago man!
smile.gif

and now i have a tester on me everyday!
i test everybodies pill i see!!!
thats why i started the melb pill thread!
but ill make shore i up date that(pillreports)with my data,hee hee
smile.gif

Yep, I do a report on every single pill I put in my mouth. Scanning pictures is kinda hard for me (the only scanner I have is at my work) but I know how much of a difference it makes to a report, so I try my best to give a picture of every pill I do a report on. I think everyone is doing a pretty good job on pillreports, it just has those couple of days where people get bored and start writing shit, ever noticed shit reports come on a Wednesday, the most boring day of the week?

Interesting observation Moto bout the Wed thing, will keep an eye on that one
smile.gif
I agree with JB, pillreports has improved immensley in the past 2-3 weeks. Iam glad my post about it's deterioration a few weeks back did not fall entirely on deaf ears. I haven't put all that many reports up on pills lately for a few reasons. Firstly i have been one of those lucky buggers who has had access to caps for a while. Secondly a lot of pills i have had have been in conjunction with other ones and so the effect has been hard to gauge and i don't want to post a misleading report. So i usually add to the comments as i think this is more appropriate. I know i broke the news with the Buddahs and promised to put a report up but i had me a mitsi turbo on the fri night instead of the buddah so i do apologise peeps
wink.gif
Anyway it's all good, keep it up guys
smile.gif

WHAT?!?!?!? Where did u hear this rumour from??
Isn't this a message forum for the United Electricians Association???
*Confused Look*
I think Horse IS on an E...
*LOL* oh shit, there i go posting crap, pls dun ban me..I'm an orphan goose cos someone ate my mom and i haf no where else to go..*sniff* *sniff*
P.S. i'm STILL awaiting my reply on how many Mods does it take to change a lightblub.

I must just not be eating enough new bikkies hehe. I've managed to put a few reports up in my time, half of it though is just adding comments to others, either backing them up or putting up the real story.
Although if I do see a report from one of the regs that is spot on, I'll just leave it at that.

i think that i must be behind the times! every time i go to post a report someone has beaten me to it. i must be slowing down in my old age! So if i can i just add comments to the report if there is more i can add. Lep and motorman (and the rest) are just too good....

I haven't had a chance to post a pill report in bloody months!!!! Reason like most of the above, i'm beaten to it and the pills i've had are udually the popular ones with like 60034 posts to their name!
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"Ohhh please do the massage arm thingy again"