Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PLEASE HELP a Newbie! first time clubber

J_Tee

Bluelighter
hi, i just turned 18. havent ever been to clubs much, but i do like the experience and would go more when time allows.
anyway, here is a gripe, a question, that most of my friends wont tell me straightforwardly. call me stupid/dumb/ wateva.... everyone still has to start at one place right?
Anyway, when close/dirty dancing with a girl, is it ok if the 2 "private parts" of the persons suppose to rub together? or be close together? or is it up to the dancers?
i know its a stupid question but hey, i gotta start somewhere. most of my other clubbing q's have been answered already.
THANKS Y'ALL

yep i see the relevance to xtc
frown.gif

please read the 'read before posting' before starting a thread!!
if you want a answer to your question, ask in the relecant location such as social
[This message has been edited by narks (edited 15 October 2000).]
[This message has been edited by narks (edited 15 October 2000).]

J_Tee I think "clubbing etiquote" dictates more connection with eyes and mind, the physical type of connection being more suitable for drinking nights....anyway thats what the text book says.
Just depends on what your after...maybe a belt in the head. My mates often 'skank' it up on nights out, and a slap to the face is never out of the question.
Being the classy guy that I am, you wont find me gyrating my pelvis up behind some poor unsuspecting girl.
My tip would be to chat with the girl, find out what her interests are and save the physical stuff for the next time you see her...Oh and always tell her you will respect her in the morning...some girls fall for that one
smile.gif

ok, I think a female perspective may be in order.
Assuming that she's a willing participant in the dirty dancing thing it would be kind of hard *not* to bump uglies wouldn't it? In that situation, I'd say certain body parts would inevitably factor into the equation.
The slap is probably reserved more for groping and/or lewd comments.

Smurf : *LMFAO* "some girls fall for that one"
J_Tee : I reckon it's on a case by case basis you know what i mean?? With some chicks it might be right but with others it can be completely wrong. Just read the situation and do what you are comfortable with and feel is "the right thing to do".
*NOTE* you may get slapped/kicked in the nuts/etc and i accept no liability for any injuries you recieve
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n

Just adding a bit of cynicism here, but your 18, and need to know if privates should be touching?
Reminds me of school dances and bluelight discos. Maybe this is the wrong bluelight?
You'd love City Rowers up here, it's the best place in town for "5am specials", they are the only girls left on the dancefloor at quarter to five in the morning desperate to have anythingor anyone - they'll let you do whatver you want.
wink.gif

Anyhoo, you're lucky, most women wouldn't let me anywhere near their privates, let alone have me rub my fine physique all over them.
smile.gif

I'm closing this thread, not only does it not belong in drug discussion - this guy's a dickhead who's having us on.
get a life buddy.