Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coming down in perth

upper

Bluelighter
I think weve all stepped out into the sunlight at 7 in the morning after a hard hitting night, the music suddenly comes to an end and your thrown out onto the street, kicking yourself for not leaving ya sunnies on ya head, trying to remember where you left the car 8 hours ago and wondering if your legs are gonna carry ya there, and when you do make it to the car, light up another J..... what the f*ck to do now?! sleep is a definate option but not, your hearts still going a thousand beets a minute but your body feel like its in a coma. it's all part of coming down, theres no use winging about it, you made that decision when you first dropped. the question is, what does everyone like doing when coming down from a big rave? Because i still live with my parents and them being doctors and teachers, home at 8am on a sunday morning, white as a sheet, is not an option anymore. I have spent many a morning sitting in my car with my girl and mates down the beach smoking bongs and trying to wake up to ourselves, we usually get pissed off with the music, no one knows what to listen to, paranoia sets im, everyones looking at us, I think my dream come down situation would have to be; get a hotel room for the morning and night (dont know how much that would cost) have a plentiful supply of weed, a huge spa and a TV and video set up nearby, just me and my girl, and maybee a couple of rollin mates for a few hours too. think observatgion city would be the ultimate.
anyway, enough of my babble, how does everyone else enjoy the day after? are there any realy nice places to go, i usually find it hard to eat coz my mouth is ulcerfied. but i know i always enjoy a crepe at the Fremantle markets.
Cya's all at Belmont

I can recommend the Hilton
smile.gif

Kings Park is nice
mostly I like to stay indoors tho *shrug* and just chill with friends, 100 cigarettes, and a dozen or so bongs.
In summer, Sunset Cinema, outdoors in Kings Park. Nice on a sunday evening.

I like my comedowns indoors (beaches, king's park and the like are out for me). head home for a nice long soak in the tub followed by a trip out to VideoEzy (and end up shouting at the nice lady there cos i am SOOOO deaf) and getting tons of powerade and ciggies. Basically i camp out in front of the telly.
Seeing how you don't hae a nice pad to yrself at comedowns, then i propose finding a nice friend who does or get a room!!!!

Heres a thought, dont come down
smile.gif

pop some more and bop on over to viper room or fuel bar.
Must admit tho Perth is fuckt for something to do on a sunday when your all spaced out.
Best thing is smoking bongs at home with your mates with some groovy toons on the stereo but seems thats not an option for ya :p
ministry soon YAY!

not much you can do, well put it this way it depends on how bad the comedown is if you can sleep sweet but if you cant stay in bed for a bit get up and have a shower and then get then get the fuck out of the house tell your parents your going shopping or something (confrontations with your parents when your comedown aint good especially when the paranoia kicks in) and just chill somewhere with your girlfriend or friends till you feel half decent to go home.
its showtime folks!

I rather enjoy the chats I have with my mum when I'm coming down.
smile.gif
And we never talk about drug use... well not mine anyway

Personally i like to sit on the foreshore across the road from UWA, finish my pack of ciggies, drink gatorade and watch the sun rise. I get fairly tired after a night out so after that I usually go home n have a shower n crash for a couple of hours.
If you were looking for something to do on sunday, uhm chilling in fremantle or the city is always fun. Like Fry-d said viper room or fuel is always an option.
ONe thing you HAVE to try the day after is dodgy chinese. It's like a tradition for me n sean, it tastes semi decent but the insides of your mouth KILL after eating it, i think it's the MSG or something.
Hope this helps
rc1n
smile.gif

MmMm... j's on the foreshore while coming down is good...
Handy too coz I don't live far from it (walking)
smile.gif

------------------
¿~æEæ~¿

Dodgy chinese!!! YES!!! Or semi-decent Thai food. I must say asian food is the way to go
smile.gif
either that or soup of some sort - easy on the inside of your mouth
wink.gif

umm.. yeah, coming down in Perth - yeah gotta agree with popey, the Hilton's pretty damn nice
smile.gif

speedy comedown? three letters. P S X the most fun u could ever have
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"

personally i hate being indoors on a comedown... in winter theres not much choice so psx and tunes hafto be the go but if its summer u gotta do anything as long as its outdoors...
me thinx theres nothin better than crashin out at the beach... just going for a swim seems to make me feel twice as good as anything else possibly could and then u can just collapse on the warm sand and have ur scattery thoughts and convos... even better esky full of beers to see u thru the day
smile.gif

our crew always try to meet up at a pub the next day. usually the moon and six. it satisfies our british tastes. a coupla pints and a few smokes and your away with the fairies!

I personally hate outdoor comedowns, too sunny and hot.
Pride are doing something interesting for their recovery after the metamorphisis party.
They have decided to have a boat cruise from early morning to lunch with Dirty Den. (the only DJ who could last playing the party and the recovery. hehe sorry)
Seems good at first but what happens if u get stuck out on the river at 10 in the morning, the sun is beating down, and u suddenly go shit, i cant take anymore.
Swim to shore?
smile.gif

A few hundred angry poofs, on a boat, looking worse for wear, in an even worse mood, stuck in the middle of the swan...hmm i can only imagine...the poor captain

Den will last the cruise cause hes turned into a speed freak! There used to be cruises on the river regularly on a Sunday morning, but the novelty ran out when people realized that when you had had enough, youve still got 2 hours left on the boat. Shame that.
I thought that most people in Perth kicked on to recovery parties after the clubs shut. Thats all I hear about when we are waiting out the front of what ever club after close.
Im pretty pissed Mix has closed down. It was a nice way to kick back to some funky tunes.