Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Introducing..........

Webster

Bluelighter
Hi. I've been a lurker here for a while, and it's awsome that something like this is around. But I've noticed something you guys are lacking, and severely need.
There's a lot of chemistry, medical, and pharmacological stuff floating around here, and no one really knows much about it.
So I'm here to offer myself as a "Science Advisor" to you lot. I'm a biochemist working at a Victorian Uni doing post-grad, and I'll be happy to fill in all the blanks in these fields.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not as straight as I sound!

Welcome to Bluelight
smile.gif

I am going to transfer this thread of yours over to the Drug Discussion area as you could be a very important asset in that forum. This forum only deals with Raves/Partys and Meetups.
Thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

Good afternoon
smile.gif

Have you done research/study into the drug useage area specifically?
We are looking for hard facts that can be referenced back to research conducted for MDMA and other drugs.
Things like affects on body, psychological effects yadda yadda.
Something that if we were to write it down and hand it out to people we wouldn't get into legal trouble for spreading un substanciated information
Cheers,
Soma.

erm welcome and all, but just for your info i can think of about 4 other regularly posting Oz Bluelighters who work/study in that field...
But the more the merrier!

Fuck yeah, bring it on - the more perspectives we can have on every issue, the better. Also every single scientist that I know has come to their area of research from a different background and knowledge base, which I guess is why collaboration in science is so important (hence the original ancestor network to the Internet).
Welcome!
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.