Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info required - Spiders - Sydney

Crisis

Bluelighter
Well folks its been a while since I've been here. Been clean for 3 months and its time to get back into it
smile.gif

Got my hands on some pills, though I have a sneaky suspision they're duds now after reading some of the reports here and on pills reports. (Why o why o why didn't I check here first?????)
Anyway, am hoping that maybe its not all true. Had duds the last few times and I'm about to give up!!! These ones are from a friend who I trust (hah)...so anyways here goes...
Very faint lime green (almost white) spider with six legs slightly off centre, very light imprint. Indented edging..looks kinda crumbly as most of the sides have worn off (if that ain't a warning sign I dunno what is).
Hey, its a freebie so what the hell
smile.gif

Most of the reports here and on Pillreports are giving it baaad reviews, but...here's hoping!
Anyone had a go?
Enjoy..

the light green spider i had had 8 legs on it, so maybe yours is different.... but mine was a speedbomb... actually it was worse thana speed bomb, it practically did nothing to my friend! But maybe yours is better. good luck! hehehe
smile.gif