• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info - red mitsubishis with big black blotch??

rev_rocker

Bluelighter
hi guys,

as the topic says, got some red mitsis and one that my friend has currently got but yet to dropped is one with a big black blotch on it. if u look at it from the side it also has a black bit comming thru to the surface, but the obvious one is the one that covers almost the whole side of one pill.

Has anyone else seen any like this? if so, had them? does anyone possibly know what it could be?

now this pill is out of a 'good' batch, because the rest were fine and have been eaten and were all good!

if anybody has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

ps. cant post pic b/c dont have it here, will try and get it off her to get a pic!

I have a similar situation, but with the yellow/gold crowns.
I bough a few of these, but I have been avoiding one particular
pill cause it has a dark/smokey patch on the side of the pill...
Anyone else seen anything similar, and do you reckon it's safe
to pop?

My GUESS..and I stress guess... is that it could be due to some of the binders turning black due to the increased temperature during the pressing process.

Thoughts?

Jesus. It could be anything I guess... I mean, it's definately not a good thing for business, because I ca tell you one thing. If I come across a pill with a big black blotch on it, I would give it back and ask for my money in return. If your dealer is a decent guy, then he will refund your money, for the pill and probably pass that off to his dealer, and so on...

I mean... the pill could be anything, from water-damaged, to... contaminated with god-knows what (unlikely), it could even just simply be a chemical stain on the pill. Either way, there's no assurance of what the fuck it is... and unless you send it away to someone like MR Shulgin, you won't get any accurate answers.

Good luck.

Yeh it really could be anything, i got it ages ago so can't really call him up and get my money back. But i'm really just wondering if anyone has had a red mitsubishi like it - i mean actually popped it, and was it ok?

I have seen exactly the discoloring you describe on red mitsubishi's. It seems to occur on about ~1%-2% of pills and doesn't appear to have any back effects on the consumer. However I stress that this is only my experience and may not reflect your situation in any way. Im in Melbourne and the Pills I reffer to have been around in the last 3 weeks.

thanks for the info ;)

can u say if you dropped it or know someone that did? i know (well im inclined to think) that there is absolutely no PMA in these things, i do belive that its nothing more than a rumour but there is always that little thought that i cant help which relates that black spot to something dangereous.

Mr Sparkle, I had a smoky patch on one of my Yellow Crowns, and it was fine (excellent, in fact).

choppedmess said:
maybee just a tiny drop of a regent test ended up on it....

I have seen this quite often actually. Not sure if anyone remembers the green rolex crowns and green ladys of 3rd quarter last year. Nearly every pill i obtained from that batch had black blotches on them.

A drop of any reagent would deteriorate the pill in no time.

Getting back to my last comment about blotches on pills, i found this report on pillreports, which shows the difference in colour consistency in the pill and the small green - black blotches

Now i know these are not the red mitsubishis you have in your possesion but If you look closely you will see what im talking about.
38211.jpg

My appologees for the small picture, the report is not viewable anymore.

To seriously answer the original question, the specks aren't anything but colouring. They arise from the way in which the pill is made. As the pill is put under high pressure, certain areas compress faster than others. The unequal compression leads to unequal colouring -- specks. They are likely included intentionally so as to differentiate between similar pills, and possibly to deter copycats. They reveal nothing about the pill quality...

That comment was posted by velocideX from a thread titled Colored Specs In Pills!! , his comment may explain the blotches and difference in colour of your pills.

Im trying to find out more for you but im not getting to far at the momment. Im sure some of the more chemistry minded people could help you out.

If it is reagent you don't really want to be ingesting it. Although it might only be a tiny drop the chemicals are highly toxic, not something you want to be eating.

I'd suggest trying to scrape of the mark if possible, that way at least you can tell if its something on the surface picked up in a baggie or something blended into the pill.

Specks are different to blotches in my opinion. I am imagining this is more like a stain on the pill, something spilled on/in to a baggie perhaps. All guess work mind you, it really could be anything.

A picture of exactly what your talking about will help a lot I would think, there is no way we can say this is definately safe.

If you cook a biscuit in the oven too long it goes black... as PP said, if the pill press uses heat to bind the waxy binder substances into a hard little packet of rave joy and the heat is too high or held for too long, maybe that's the source of the blackening.

BigTrancer :)

guys thanks for the insight!! i havent had a chance to grab a pic of the pill, but i will be doing so in the next few days!

i somehow doubt that it is reagent tester, reason being is because if you turn the pill on its side, there is also black emerging to the surface which looks as though it is starting from the core of the pill. the big blotch on the face of it, however looks clean (from memory) and doesnt look as tho it is a chemical that has been leaked onto it

all of that aside, im gonna get a pic of it! thanks agaiN!

I ate a yellow crown with a dark red dot on it. It made fuck all difference. I didn't explode or have a weaker or stronger experience, nor did I cut off my face.

If you cut the pill in half you should be able to tell how deep the 'stain' goes. That might give some clues as to whether something has been spilt on to it after manufacturing or if something happened during manufacturing.