Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ez testers

Sproose_Moose

Bluelighter
Heya peeps..
I'm just inquiring to those of u that have ez tests. I purchased mine from "Off Ya Tree" in melbourne.. i think they sell the same kits from www.the-peak.com.au.. anyway i've tested 6 different pills with it and ALL have come up saying speed (orange to brown). I'm about ready to give up on finding an mdma pill,, can anyone tell me if theyre having the same trouble with their tester?? Is it possible it could be broken?? or do i just have shit luck ;/

hehe, it ain't broken mate
smile.gif

Melbourne is just FLOODED with speed pills and genuine aussie shit at the moment. Keep your eyes out for White Ferrari's, Green CU's, flat/wide white mitsi's (yer my hero if you can find em), audi TT's and Blue Medusas...
They are all hard to find as lots of people are after them, Good luck on the hunt!
CA
smile.gif

oh yeh, use pillreports.com, its an awesome information base for finding which pills are speed.

Welcome to the world where you don't hand over money for shit.
smile.gif

The testers working fine btw
smile.gif

You will know when it's a good pill beleive me, that purple/black colour will come and you will be jumping for joy. Smart choice on buying a tester anyway, just make sure you test before you buy that way you won't be getting ripped off anymore.