Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WCW Wrestler (Juventud Guerrara) Arrested in Australia - Read this

rikidozan

Bluelighter
According to reports received, the much-talked-about incident with Juventud Guerrera occurred at the Brisbane Marriott Hotel where Guerrera (Anibal Gonzalez Hernandez, 24) and the rest of the WCW crew were staying at during their time in Sydney as a part of the Australia tour. Guerrera, reports say, began shouting obscenities (first at Disco Inferno and then at others), then stripped naked, and also began throwing chairs near a dining area. Fellow wrestlers who were unable to restrain him called the local police.
Twenty police officers arrived at the scene at around 11:30 a.m.; an estimated six offers as well as capsicum spray were needed to calm Guerrera down. One of the officers was a female, who was taken to a local hospital due to an injury suffered during the incident; several bystanders were affected by the capsicum spray. Guerrera was also screaming lascivious words during the incident, but no one could understand him. He has been charged with three counts of assault, indecent exposure, obstructing police, disorderly conduct, and possession of a drug (believed to be ecstasy). This all occurred just hours before the Nitro taping was to start that same evening.
Gonzalez will remain in a holding cell is Brisbane before he will be appearing before a Magistrate on Sunday. Last year, he was nearly deported from the U.S. when he and Jerry Brenneman (Jerry Flynn) were involved in a car chase, after which it was revealed that he had a Blood Alcohol Content level of a .20 (2.5 times over the legal limit in most U.S. states).
---------------
Thanks to WrestlingDotCom for the story.
---------------
I thought it was pretty funny, another post from WrestlingDotCom says:
"World Championship Wrestling’s Mexican star Juventud Guerrera was apparently claiming to be Jesus Christ during his arrest in Brisbane, Australia, on Saturday. Many of Guerrera’s co-workers are of the opinion that he was under the influence of a banned substance; it is believed that ecstasy was found in Guerrera’s hotel room."
ahaha, I wonder if its a local Brisbane pill!
------------------
"for all you rave poppers we cast a shadow on your face
learn the history and then take your fucking drum and your bass"
- People Under The Stairs "Asshole"

pffft, was prolly PCP or some shit, sure you could strip off while on e, but be as agressive as he was said to have been, i hate it how everyone seems to think the only drugs in the world people have are mull, acid and e. this guy may have had some e in his possession, but doing those things i find it hard to believe he was under the influence of ecstacy.

That's what i thought. I doubt E would make him some violent madman Jesus Christ re-incarnation.
Anyhoo, just heard on the radio he was fined $3500 with no conviction recorded. I'll have to look him up next time he's up here, he sounds like he knows how to party
wink.gif

Ya never know... he's a wrestler after all, he could just be a naturally aggressive person and not even ecstacy could change it for him...
But most likely you're right Cowboy Mac, it prolly wasn't a proper MDMA pill, or he'd taken something else and hadn't got to the pill yet...
But who cares! He's a wrestler, I say they hang him! Or draw-and-quarter... that's what's lacking in law enforcement these days, a good draw-and-quarter!
wink.gif

------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Tarsarlan: is your signature based on a line from the hobbit? without the ketchup bit :p

so he was fined was he?
yeah, this guy definately knows how to party. he would be one of the maddest cats out there, and yeah, just coz hes a wrestler i doubt hes a vicious guy. he's a luchadore afterall.

Cowboy Mac: It was from a list of dilbert quotes, which I'll be posting cos it's full of good stuff, my last few sigs have been from there... but i don't know, maybe it was from the hobbit, havn't read it in a while...
Acid: They also make a living out of pretending to beat the crap outta people... maybe this one just got fed up with pretending?
wink.gif

------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I gotta say serious steroid abuse. And other factors. Maybe he bought some T2 shares aswell.
rikidozan what's a Luchadore?

Bah. Do the words "cheap publicity stunt" mean anything to you? A $3,500 fine is nothing in comparison to the bonuses these guys would be given by their management for ensuring that their names hit the tabloids once every few weeks.
Or maybe I'm being cynical.

BT - i had a suspicion of that, when they said 6 7ft wrestkers couldn't contain him, i thought bullshit!! and also the fact that a camera was there to take happy snaps made me even more suspicious, but i dunno, apparently he hit a cop and went up on 8 charges.
But, if it had of been me doing the naked jesus impersonation with some capsicum spray flavour, i think i would have been locked up.
I dunno, it could go either way, but i still stand by that it wouldn't have been E. I reckon one of our tailor-made speedbombs maybe with some PCP flavour.
Anyhoo, enough wrestler talk, im getting dumber thinking about it.
------------------
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs, and insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

haha well you guys have to see him. He definetely is not a roid freak. He's a really talented acrobatic mexican wrestler, so he's pretty small. I wanna get a pic up here so you can see him.
I doubt this is a publicity stunt, especially since WCW are about to be bought out. This is not the type of publicity WCW would want. I doubt the revenue gained from such a stunt would repay the $65+ million dollars WCW lost this year.
Plus, he aint exactly the biggest drawing card WCW have. I don't wanna go into too much wrestling politics so i'll stop here.
Do you think Juvi smuggled a lil' PCP from the states, or just bought some local brissy gear
smile.gif
?
------------------

So he's a little guy. That 6 wrestlers couldn't beat....
Can you imagine the fight they had !!!
biggrin.gif
haahahahha.
*punch* *punch*
"oh my god! he's miraculously got energy"
*kick* *punch*
"1, 2, 3"
Sorry i just hate wrestling
smile.gif

Except ECW, cause they make each other bleed
smile.gif

Yeh i read this is my local paper... and it used the words.. " In an Ecstasy Induced rage "
made me kinda mad.

apparently the Herald Sun in melbourne said that there were 2 green pills in his sock. prolly green euros, theyre arnt that many green pills on the streets at the moment, so it was prolly somehting in those wierd things.
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 10 October 2000).]

Acid_Reign you know he'll make you jip! If you wish to continue this wrestling discussion further, just contact me, you know you can never win against me in a wrestling argument.
I am sick of people who think they have a clue about the wrestling industry.
Peep this scenario:
Wrestler A climbs a ladder to grab the titles, but after the ladder is removed, he is hanging 10+ feet up in the air only holding onto the title.
Wrestler B climbs a ladder adjacent to Wrestler A, and spears him midair into the ring.
Acid_Reign: "Nah, a rugby tackle would hurt more" - not an exact quote but the general idea..
Ok, so the spot was discussed between the wrestlers before the event, but so what? Maybe they even discussed the whole match beforehand (I doubt so in this particular match, but they definetely talked about the big spots in the match). If you deny that wrestlers actually get hurt by the slams and other things they do, then you are just fucking ignorant.
And before you start laughing and yelling "haha, look rikidozan thinks wrestling is REAL", no, you have it wrong. I have been, for want of a better word, "studying" the wrestling industry for 5 years. I understand it is part of the ENTERTAINMENT industry. But just stop fucking dissing it and nitpicking on particular things, and realize that some of these people are trained athletes that usually have some martial arts or amateur wrestling background.
------------------
[This message has been edited by rikidozan (edited 10 October 2000).]

What's a Luchadore?
I think wrestling has great entertainment value. Its a great laff. I couldn't take it seriously tho.
Wrestling has politics? That's entertainment in itself right there!
wink.gif

I think alot of people diss wrestling because of its methods of promotion and obvious cheesiness and BS. And check out those costumes!
smile.gif
rrrreeeeoooowww I think if people could see it for what it truly is, there'd be less dissing.
Its great that you get enjoyment out of wrestling rikidozan, but most people don't see it the same way, and they're entitled to their opinions. I'm sorry for critising you here but mostly I just want to use the fact that you want people to stop dissing something that you are into; to try to make you realise that people that are into candy-culture and electronic music etc are pretty much the same, but on the flipside.
Respeck goes both ways.

fair enough entropope, i'll give you that one. Ok, so I am a hypocrite
smile.gif

check mate!

um what's a Luchadore?
a friend who went to mexico brought me back some mexican wrestler action toys... they woud have to be the crappiest merchandising i have ever scene... there are 10 of them, but they are all the same, just painted with different costumes, in this scarey paint that flakes off and is probably made outta lead and asbestos... and you thought our merchandising was crappy, you should see third world action toys...
um just wanted to share that... anyone who wants to see em, a few of them are sitting on the bottles on the topshelf of my bar...