Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Policy about posting drug/chemical suppliers

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
this has been posted in the other drugs forum as an announcement for a while now, but i thought it should be posted here as well. it should also probably be added to the Everyone Read FAQ (if any mod can be bothered)
Alright guys, you may not support this, but please respect it .. this is the OFFICAL policy about posting drug suppliers in the "Other Drugs" forum ..
In the past, I didn't care if people posted suppliers of unscheduled chemicals, compounds, drugs, etc.. but several other people have shown me a perspective I didn't see before, so, a group consisting of myself and 3 other Bluelighters discussed this and came up with some guidelines ..
I will try to make my reasons as CLEAR as I possibly can .. you may not like this, but damnit, it could help ensure that these chemicals are available for use in the future!
It's simple, regardless of the legal status, you may *NOT* post the internet or physical contact information for *ANY* supplier of *ANY* of the following:
[A "*" indicates the item at hand is sheduled/listed]
2C-T-2
2C-T-7
2CB*
DMT*
5-MeO-DMT
5-MeO-DiPT ("foxy")
5-MeO-AMT
DXM
AMT
DiPT
DPT
TMP
BZP
GHB*
GBL
4-Acetoxy-DiPT / 4-HO-DiPT
Ketamine
Salvia
Datura
There will be more to follow, these were all we could come up with as of now ..
Now, for my reasons ..
First and foremost, even though a chemical is unscheduled, it may be an analog of a drug which *IS* scheduled, for instance, both 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 are analogs of 2CB - a schedule I drug in the USA .. if someone posts a supplier of a drug in response to someones request, where it's OBVIOUS that the person seeking the drug will be using it for recreation, thats illegal ..
Murple brought this to my attention and gave a wonderfull scenario -
User 1 posts a trip report about 2C-T-7 and what a good drug it is. Other users reply saying they too have tried it and its a great psychedelic. So far, no problem.
Then user 2 comes along and replies to that thread with "Hey this sounds cool, where can I get some?"
User 2 is now in violation of the analogue drug laws, because he has declared intent to purchase an analogue substance for use as a drug. If somehow user 2 gets caught with 2C-T-7 his post is now evidence which will guarantee an analogue conviction.
It gets worse...
Anyone who replies to user 2 and tells him where to get 2C-T-7 is also breaking the law in an accessory capacity. And Bluelight, by not having a policy against this is itself in serious legal risk because you are aiding and abetting crimes in an ongoing capacity. If things get out of hand, the administrators and moderators of Bluelight could easily find themselves being charged under organized crime laws.
Now I wouldn't worry about individule users getting in trouble, but it could create a VERY negative image for Bluelight, and could even result in the forums being removed ..
Secondly, many of the companies that supply these chemicals are legitimate companies that sell them for research - that is, they are NOT in business to serve the drug using community .. if someone posts one of the sources, and there is a flood of orders that are "suspect" (ie if 10 people order 2C-T-7 in a 2-week period), then that company may implement restrictions on the sale of certin chemicals - I was unaware of this ever happening, but someone pointed out a company that had done this - I e-mailed them asking about ordering some 2C-T-2 and got this response:
"Due to persons that may use this chemical in an abusive manor, we must now verify the legitimacy of your intented use..."
It went on to say I had to fax a statement on letterhead, then someone would call me back to further prod..
We don't want others to follow that lead .. if you know of a legitimate chemical supplier that sells any of the above, keep it to yourself if you want to continue using it!
Thirdly, and I really consider this to be the most important issue: while posting a link on Bluelight won't stir up enough shit to get a chemical scheduled, you may not realize what a large audience we have .. there are aprox 10,000 registered users, and countless people who lurk but don't post .. now, let me give a scenario:
Lets say that 15 y/o Tommy's older neighbor, Seth, moved away, Seth always let Tommy sit in his garage when he smoked marijuana, Tommy liked the way the smoke made him feel .. well, now that Seth is gone, Tommy doesn't have a source for the happy smoke .. a few months pass and Tommy is getting tired of Dramamine and gold spray paint .. Tommy needs a new high ..
so Tommy logs onto AOL and types "DRUGS HIGH CHEAP LEGAL" in the search engine .. it returns 174,000 pages, the first page is about sewing quilts, the second is about dog grooming, but the third is a link to a message on bluelight .. Tommy clicks the link and reads .. it's a post about 2C-T-7, someone gave their trip report, Tommy was blown away at the description the poster gave .. Tommy read the responses to the trip report, several people wanted to know where you could get 2C-T-7 .. finally someone responded with a link to a company that offered 2C-T-7 .. Tommy thought "golly gee, I must order this and get fucked up" ..
So Tommy goes to the web site and find the drug "holy hooters, $425 for a gram" .. so Tommy opens his file "cardz.txt" and selects a credit card, he places his order and goes back to his favorite AOL chat room "Hax0rdRuggIed00dz" ..
3 weeks later .. Tommy is home from school, his mom is still at work because Tommy's father left Tommy's mother because she was a bitch who never showed Tommy's father any love and wouldn't have sex with him, so she had to work full time .. anyway, Tommy opened the package and pulled out the bag with the powder "wow, thats not much for $425" .. Tommy goes to his room and pulls out the mirror he uses for snorting mini-thins .. "I wonder how much of this shit you need to snort to get high" .. he pours about about half the bag and divides it into a few piles, each about 250mg "this outta do it for me" he says as he snorts it all up ..
A few hours later .. Tommy's mother comes home and find Tommy curled in a ball, crying and screaming "make it stop" .. he doesn't even know his mother is there, she yells at him but he can't do anything but scream .. she rushes her #1 son to the hospital .. they ask her what he took, but she didn't know .. they tell her it's apperes he took some type of drug, they think it could be a large amount of LSD .. Tommy's mother is stuned, her baby doesn't use drugs .. the doctor tells her they will keep him under observsation and that she should go home and see if she can find any drugs he may have taken .. she finds the powder and the package ..
A few days later .. Tommy is grounded, and his mother is outraged that he was able to obtain such a drug .. she asks him about how he got it .. he shows her the bluelight thread and the suppliers web site .. this starts the shit rolling .. Tommy's mother contacts the local news paper and tell them that her son bought a drug off the internet and went to the hospital .. everything is over-blown .. as usuall, all the local news outlets pick up on the story, Tommy's mother is interviewd, she cires on camera "How can such a dangerous chemcial be available on the internet?" some screen shots of bluelight are shown, as are some screen shots of the suppliers web site .. an "investigative report" is done ..
A few months later .. Tommy's mother stands before a senate commity, she cries and sobs "how can these poisons be available" .. it's is voted on, and 2-CT-2 as well as all it's analogs are placed in federal Schedule I ..
This a worse case scenario, but it could happen ..
Those are the 3 main reasons for this new policy ..
I know that there are MANY og you guys who are educated, responsible, and have done your homework .. I understand that many of you wouldn't be as ignorant as Tommy .. but sadly there are even more people who would do something stupid ..
If you truly want to experience any of these drugs, then I say seek and you shall find .. if you look around and ask the right people, you will have no problem finding what you want ..
ANY suppliers will be edited out of any posts..
I don't care about overseas pharmacies, most of them are scams and by posting their contact info, others can verify the legitimacy of them ..
Thank you, and as I said, while you don't have to support this, but please respect it ..
phreex
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

still no cows here!
BUMPAROO
read ya punks!
smile.gif
and heres an idea.
Once ya read.
Ya give it a bump!
smile.gif

can the ppl who bump it, delete their message once its at the top. Just saves some space and looks nicer. Thanks
smile.gif

Just wondering if this covers over the counter drugs, as encouraging misuse is illegal too, is it not?? I recently saw a link to) an online pharmacy in reference to DXM (I realise you metioned it above, but there are other OTC drugs). Surely this links have to go too??
Also just wondering, can those retailers back link to see where a customer has surfed in from??

Kind of OT: Small personal warning from references I've read online - to do with PhreeX's story about Tommy. Usual insufflated (snorted) doses of 2C-T-7 seem to be in the range 3-10mg according to Erowid. I get the feeling from the data that I've read, that Tommy would have died from snorting over 125mg of 2C-T-7, if he was anything like the one recorded case where a man snorted a massive (35mg) dose and bled heavily nasally before going into cardiac arrest. However, doses of that size, even 125mg+ ingested orally seem to be difficult experiences but survivable.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

BT: if your a newfound fan of 2c-t-7, you are one of the coolest people on BL!!
smile.gif

I've been interested in it for ages, and finally, finally its coming...