Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking cigarettes whilst on e ?!?!?!

vitesse

Bluelighter
I am not a heavy smoker at all. Even to the point of considering myself a non-smoker. Yet, when I am 'e'ing I can easily smoke half to a full packet...why is it so?

Don't know why - but I'm the same....but I also find that if I'm busy dancing that I forget all about it
------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

I thought that was just me. Last weekend I went through about 6 PACKETS (normally about 2) which was disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it's just e though. I do the same thing when I'm on speed and even if I drink. Yuck the thought of 6 packets is making me sick *puke*
Oh yeah and I still smoke while I'm dancing too.
------------------
Paranoia is my security blanket.
[This message has been edited by pekkie (edited 03 October 2000).]

shit Pekkie that's pretty bad....I was thinking like one packet....but hey you win with 6 packs
wink.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

eew 6 packs!
my fully unqualified opinion would be substances such as e masks the harshness of the cigarettes to a degree where they feel extremeley smooth (even to a non-smoker) and the taste is almost non-existant. The same principle applies to alcohol and amphetamines I guess. Sorry wasn't much of an explanation.
smile.gif

I am the same - I only smoke when I am eing, and never any other time. I find that it is smooth, they taste great, and I guess it gives me something to do.
I often find I get very fidgety when pilling hard, and this keeps my mouth and hands busy.
I notice the damage it is doing when i go to play in my Sunday night basketball game - I can barely do a length of the court without wheezing!!!
Luv Voodoo

i find it gives me some focus, and no matter how fucked i am, i can sort of pull out with a cigarette and regain control
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

Pekkie ... thats pretty revolting!!!
Thats around $40 for one weekend with ciggarettes...but i think seeing as Ecstasy masks and blurs that line of pain and eases feelings of discomfort in general, where normally 3 cigs in 15 mins would hurt your throat and maybe make your head hurt....you just don't notice the bad...it juts feels as though it is a seccond oxygen...but i agree haste if you just have a boogie and talk to ppl you can teach yourself to not need them
MMmmmm all this talk has made me feel like one muchly
Cheers
Lilly
smile.gif

i dont normally smoke but i swear buy ciggas when rolling, i smoked i think 3 packs on friday night. yesterday and today ihave been paying for it. the worst cough of my life, maybe i'll try exercise some caution in future.

hey yaLL !
I think that we smoke so many ciggiez when we roLL Bcoz ... while they r fun when ya straight .... like everything else it feels about a million timez better on E. I 'try' and restrain myself when i can ..... if i dont i can just smoke ciggie after ciggie after ciggie, blasting my money and being generally ... pretty smelly
smile.gif

Also ... me and a mate were yakkin' bout this a lil bit, and were thinking about how when we roLL we tend to 'smoke ourselves out', and all ya smokerz know what im talking about .... yer face hurtz and u get really smelly breath .... not whatcha want when ya begin the long hard descent back 2 planet (suX) reality
~~ bye
smile.gif
bye ~~

mmmm menthols!
smile.gif

actually, i do smoke normally, and i smoke about the same at a party as normal. i smoke less when i roll than when i speed, actually much less... when i gave up smoking for 4 months, it was following my fave ever roll at class wars which was the green apples, which we think was mda.
i am usually too busy rolling, talking, dancing to think about ciggies hehe
smile.gif

Yup, gotta agree with the menthols statement. When I know I'm gonna roll, I HAVE to go out and buy a pack of menthols. I'm a smoker (in all senses) and I hate smoking menthols when I'm straight, but there's something about menthols that make smoking just that little bit better - maybe it's coz it doesn't leave that dirty taste in your mouth, or maybe coz I have athsma (never quite sure how to spell it
wink.gif
) and it leaves my lungs feeling more open and clearer than when I smoke regulars.
It's funny tho - coz over the last 2 weekends when I've been rolling, people have asked me for a smoke, and a menthol was all I had to offer, so hesitantly they took it, and to my surprise, they came back for more!!! (Daq, you're one, dude!)
For a real blast when rolling - try ripping the filter off a menthol - kinda like when u supercharge a vics inhaler with a lighter, but with a ciggy!
wink.gif

Gotta try mixing menthols into a mix and having a bong when peAking - could possibly be a killer combo!!!
------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

yeah it is true but if you keep your hands busy on either a chick or those glow-sticks, you will find that you don't smoke much at all

Maybe I should try menthols. I hate smoking like a steamtrain when I go out. The strange thing was that after this weekend I didn't end up getting a horrible cough, where usually I get this yucky disgusting cough on a Monday morning. Weird huh???? Ok no smartass comments please.
------------------
Paranoia is my security blanket.

im a menthol smoker, whether rolling or not.
it amazes me how on usual days, none of my frens would bum ciggies off me. but when we're rolling, my ciggies jus fly outta the box.
ive gotten into the habit of carrying xtra packs when we go out partying.
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

When I smoke when I have had one of those Aqua Versaces, I take a drag the taste in my mouth is so sweet it's like I have a lollie in my mouth. My friend had the same thing happen to her and she was on the same pill. I have never noticed this with any other pills, just with these ones. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?
I love smoking one E, I go though about 2 packets a night, but I pay for it the next day aswell but at the time I can't control myself.
Forget about passing me a beer and a cigarette, pass me an E and a cigarette!!!