Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

different colour, same pills??

de-v0id

Bluelighter
I was recently talking to a guy i know who's heavily in with both bikies and e chefs. According to him, pills of the same stamp, but of a different colour (ie. white ck, gold ck etc) are made exactly the same, but with different dyes. He said that the only differences are purely placebo effect (in yer noggin) and totally swears by this and reckons he's seen it happen time and time again. I assume the times i've had vastly different experiences on diff coloured pills could be just due to them being different batches or whatever. Sorry to ramble on like this but I was just wondering if anyone knew anything more?

De void : I think you're mate is full of shit. Atm in perth we've got more colours of 007's than you can poke a stick at, and they're all different. There are 2 batches of purple 007s, yellow 007s, green 007s and maybe some more than Perth BLers haven't heard of. I guess the only way you can be sure that diff pills are the same is if the makers use the same ingredients but different dyes.
I read some where that stamps used to be like stamps of quality, but now with everyone and their dog making biccies the only thing way to know what you are getting is to EZ test before u buy.
I Have had an interesting experience with bullets from the same batch. The first few we got were grey/white and the second lot we got were bluey/grey/white and they were EXACTLY the same, but different colours. It's only happened once and i doubt it'll repeat.
I *think* I'm on point, If i'm not i apologise in advance
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 02 October 2000).]

the only rule is: there are no rules.
some manufacturers have been known to use different colours to differentiate between batches. some have just change colours on a whim.
but when, as is the case with these 007s, two different coloured pills give different reactions to a Marquis reagent then there can be no doubt that they contain different substances.
stories from friends are all very well, they may even be true, but they are no substitute for science.