Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sumone sold me a DEMIZEN tablet!

bedle

Bluelighter
yes thats rite a farken little blue tablet that helps your cold n flu symptoms.
it wasnt actually me who got it off the dodgo guy, so i didnt get to have a look b4 i got em, but they could actually pass for a pill easily as they r same shape, blue with line on back n lil picture of a bowl n spoon thing on top. so jus warnin u guyz.. incase a dodgy demazin tablet happens to come ur way :O( !!
anyone else had any dodgy stuff like this happen!!? grrrr *never buy off strangers*

frown.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 02 October 2000).]

Samson: WTF?!?!?! I sure hope your post was refering to the person selling the Demazin and not to bedle because if it was directed towards bedle then you're way outta line! (note the spelling of "you're")
bedle: My first pill at Kyral Castle on new years 97/98 was dodgy, don't know what it actually was, but it was small and thin and didn't look anything like normal pills (my first pill, so i didn't know what they should look like, I don't know why the people I got it from weren't sus) It was called a London Split, and we said that was cos the guy would take our money and split to London (yeah i know, lame
wink.gif
)
------------------
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.

haha.....I can't beleive this shit happens, how could someone do that, fuck that is lame. I think you need to read this bedle......http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002530.html

Today when I was having a different brand of synus clearing tablet, I was thinking how well a tightass could pass it off as a pill in a rave, coz it's not your usual "panadol" kind of stamp - it's got a fairly unique press, and is blue with lots of wonderful speckles, even I think I'd be fooled into thinking it was a bikkie..... until I tested it
wink.gif

------------------
I think of my life as a series of sketches; each one funnier than the last

bedle : I seriously feel for you.
frown.gif
. I've been ripped off by dealers as well and it sucks ass. But I guess you learn from your mistakes, Test before you buy. This guy sold me bunk pills (Smiley faces) claiming that they were dope, Needless to say I never went to him again.
Peace
rc1n

look out for pills "made" from sleeping pills etc.
they're usually thinner than usual, n the face wif the stamp on it is smoother than the side wif the score.
the 1s we got conned into getting were "white eiffel towers".
effects: sleepiness n grouchiness...

whilst i agree that these people should be beaten with a knotty stick, i can only suggest that you placed yourself in a position of no power.
learn your lesson well. buy a tester and always insist on testing before buying. if your dd wont let you test it is most likely bunk.
find a new dd if they are dodgy.
best of luck

Please test your pills - one day cold'n'flu tablet...next day PMA!!!!
Thank god you are ok and it's was nothing really dangerous - big hugz to you Bedle
smile.gif

------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene....

funny, cause i know someone who bought dexies in a club thinkin they were pills...
what was even funnier was that she came up to one of my mates (a BL lurker) afterwards and whilst chatting mentioned that she had some D5s that were pretty shitty and weren't worth the $45...

Hehehe... Drave those D5's are hardcore man admit it... This chick is pretty stupid though...
I feel sorry for the rest of you though but with her it couldn't have happened to a nicer person... =)

d5's?
sound like the defcon 5's i had last week. MAAAAAAAD pills, didn't sit me on my ass like those dodgy green CU's. 1 had me charging like a madman for half an hour. nice and clean....if only i could get some more.
------------------
professor.....whats another word for pirate treasure?

I got accused of tryign to do this once. See when I go out pilling I often take some vitamins with me. Where am I going to put them but in a satchie? Anyway a friend saw them once and asked what they were. Upon being told he assumed that I was trying to flog them off as pills. Needless to say he's not a friend that knows me well and copious amounts of harsh words were sent his way.
BUT, upon looking at them like this and then later on looking in my medi-box at home, I noticed there are a fucken heap of things that could easily be passed off as pills. So be careful aye? and test always and preferably don't buy off people you don't know well.

Hmmm, I guess one shouldnt really buy in clubs. I do from time to time, just to get something different, but usually I know in advance if it is real or not. I guess it helps to know who you are buying from.
Personally I prefer to buy mine outside from the same source. Havent had a dud since december last year (and that was from some dodgy guy in a pub). It also happens to be the only time I didnt test. Must be some merit in those little tester kits aye!
smile.gif

Actually some guy tried to flog me some "cheap euro fuckers" couple weeks ago. I said, sure let me test. The answer, "Yeah come see me later in the night, its in my sock, cant get to it right now". And we all know they were bunk as hell.

"It's in my sock!!!!"???? Does anyone know what colour foot sweat tests as? Probably starts a fire or something. Fuck drugs are dirty when I think about it, all those dirty little hands that they go through....ohhh..YUK!....and then we put them in our mouths!!!!