Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills, again.

Sproing

Bluelighter
Silver Bullets/Johnny Rockets: White with red speckles, smallish but deep pill, tested purple. Apparently they are UK import (yeah right!)
White YingYang: White with the tried and true yingyang logo on it. Not much other description, prolly ketamine according to entro.
Green cKs: As before, green with the calvin klein logo on em. Bunk, tested orange, stay away from.
Purple Versace: Tested orange, though may be a bunk test as rikidozan's EZ tester is off. But treat with care all the same.
Blue FQ: very pale blue, well pressed but faint logo, speckly white. Tested orange like frickn usual.
Beige Splits: apparently okay, though I haven't seen a description so will assume they are beige with no logo and a score. No test data available.
007: take your pick on the fuckn colours. Break down like so, purple = good, yellow = good, green = bunk. So take pot luck and spin the wheel.
other untested and relatively unknown pills:
British Pounds, Occys, Optimums
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Night-like Violet Strange Hair

uh-oh
what's this? Oh fuck, its another rush... and I haven't had any chems since saturday morn. I took too much man, I took too much.
Work was good fun last night tho, no wait it was fucked. Actually that decribes my perception of this whole w/e... It was fucking awesome... no it was fucked... or was it fucking great... ummm I'm not sure.
smile.gif

Oh whoops, someone open up a can of whoop-ass on me! This is a fucking pill reports thread, not reckless cracked out speed banter.
OK. Purple Versaces: Two friends of friends had these at GC. They said they did nothing for 2 hours except make them nauseous, then upon coming out of the bathroom (after two hours... no not two hours in the bathroom, two hours after eating the pill) from a failed vomit attempt, it hit them hard and intense. I didn't see either of them smile all night. Another lass who had one seemed fine and happy. I think they had no reaction with an E test... almost sure on that. Suspicion = K
I'm pretty sure the green mini pills are PMA. And my friend is unhappy cos I wouldn't let him risk his life by giving him a MDMA pill after he had one of the minis and a half versace. (yes nasty combo uh-huh uh-huh) And the saddest thing is... this guy tested both of these pills.
Tip to come from this experience: if you are lucky enuf to have a stash on black/purple testing pills take one with you when you're buying off someone that hasn't seen a tester b4. The mini split guy was... a good enuf bloke, but now has no faith in testers as he saw no reaction. If you can pull out a proper pill and say "orrite this is what should happen with proper pills" then it becomes clearer that the pills are dodgy and not the tester.
heehee sorry if I've filled up page 1 already
biggrin.gif

------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

oh yeah one more thing that you should all note: there ARE dodgy purple 007's as well. I don't know what they look like, but they do differ to the real purple 007's. I forgot what these dodgy purple ones tested as, but it wasnt MDxx.
i heard they might be 2cb. or that could of been both the green and the white 007's.
regarding the Versace's, Acid_Reign and me thought that it tested clear at the start, until he started to play with the particles, and there were little strands of orange starting to appear. so yeah
smile.gif
! there wack, and thats the bottom line.

Well what a fun night that was kiddies
smile.gif
I thought they set up globe quite well overall.
Silver bullets, triple confirm good pill, tested black-purple quickly.
From what i can gather the bullets r in 3 colours, silver, purple and brown, but the silver and purple could be a mix up, anyhow every1 who had em enjoyed em (xcept they were a bit "smacky" hehe
smile.gif
)
Ferraris, well I'm gonna be a little more scathing, i thought they were weak as piss honestly.
007s: i think if you find any of the good ones now you are bloody lucky, not many ppl on em at digital, i didn't talk to any actually
Death Stars: these were pretty funky. black with powdery residue on em and a star indented on 1 side. Takers reckon they were awesome, but i don't trust anything without a test
Pink Sex: bunk or wizz, same as the green ones a few weeks ago.
There you have it kiddies, one pill worth searching for on our fine shores, luckily it's only just been released (friday as far as i can tell) and from what i remember from last time they were in decent numbers, so hopefully we'll have a chance of finding them before they r snapped up, May the force be with you hehehe
------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

there are yellow sean's with the face standing out from the pill and a pair of glasses with yellow peroxide hair. down the back there is a shirt and under that some hair and skin. ez-tested straight to black (or was that wack) squirtle, squirt!
------------------
later
sean
"reality is for people who can't handle drugs"

Yellow Seans.. *LMFAO*
Purple Bullets : Small Pill, about half the size, speckly and domed on both sides. Very Very hard, people have said that they couldnt "pick" into them with their fingernails. Test Black and are supposed to be very decent.
Have heard that the silver bullets are a decent MDMA pill.
Happy Hunting
smile.gif

white diamonds(or)domes .. a guy next to me (who i didnt know) leaned over, grabbed my arm and said "i just dropped this pill 1/2 an hour ago ..its soo pure !im sooooo happy i cant even dance.. " he was rolling fucking hard smile from ear to ear
pink sex.. i dont think it was speed. i was on some wizz (not much), and dropped one of these. it took about 20 mins to kick in, when it did, the speedy feeling disapeared
and i was left with the speeds boundless energy, but was fully mellow and very clear headed. moderatly euphoric but not loved up, had to go outside and sit down.. smoking cigarettes gave me green kinda acid like trails for afew minutes, the combo actually reminded me of very weak mdma.. maybe an mdxx
derivitave but proberly not .kinda weak
[This message has been edited by awake (edited 03 October 2000).]

wow, what a weekend... 2 very big gigs, I thought both were very good, not amazingly good, but very good... i managed to miss both Bluelight meetups... what do u mean short-term memory loss??? i suffer from total memory loss!!!
frown.gif

I'm thinking the Purple bullets r prolly the same as the Silver Bullets/Johnny Rockets, prolly more a mauve colour than purple or silver. Not sure that there is actually gonna that many available, someone told me that 2500 were brought in, but really with the amount of bullshit that goes round, who knows?
There r/were definately a batch of red 007s around as well as the purple. Also reported as very good from an experienced user.
Wouldn't touch those Death Stars with a 10 ft barge pole... maybe with a 10.5 ft barge pole, but not a 10 ft one... they looked dodgy, and the people who had them seem to follow the theory that goes "if it *fucks* me up, give me more". I love people like that.
As far as the sex pills go, have we ever had a good pill from that press??? i'm thinking that they r kinda like the 69's... locally made, garunteed waste of money... i have seen 3 colours in the last 2 months, white, green and pink... none of which have tested anything other than lightly orange, and none of which produced any desirable effect. In fact the only one which really produced any strong effect were the white ones which were very trippy...
Word is that green 007s will be round for a long time, parently 15,000 were brought from the east... yay... couldn't they have brought something slightly better?
oh well... the hunt coninues...

I'll reiterate that the good purple 007s are:
Small, 7mm diameter (Windmills are 8mm)
Colour between purple and pink.
Flat both sides
No score
Interesting pill, extremely good but differing reports from people. This depended on whether they had speed prior to the pill.
All that did and took 1/2 weren't impressed, said too weak.
All that took 1/2 then 1/2 and no speed, loved it.
Some that took a whole, best pill in a long time, others were totally fucked over, but nothing a trip to the bathroom couldnt fix.
All this seems right for decently strong MDMA pills.
I found them more euphoric and loved up than the WMs but not as hard hitting, more gradual. Although i too took the 007 in halves, wont be next time!!
Obviously u would assume those bullets are from the same source which produced the brown and white bullets eariler in the year. So there could be multiple colours, locally produced i was told the first time, but they are MDXX which amazes me. Although weak it seems from reports this time.

Pink Sex tested clear but everyone seemed to really enjoy them so I went agaist my rule of only black pills and dropped one anyway it kind of had a MDxx feel about it, reminded me of the pink dogs a few months back. They are proffesional looking pills with the word SEX across them not the male female sign that people also refer to as sex.
Heard good reports on the silver bullets but havent tested or tried for myself yet.
As far as I know all 007's apart from purple have tested something other than black I say stay away from any 007 that isnt purple at least till the hype on them dies down and the fake batches dissapear.

Had a purple heart and a white ferarri at GC and then another white ferrari at Digital on sunday.. Needless to say my head is porridge.. damn tests at uni, lectures should know when these events are on.... =]
The ferarris were pressed nicely as far as i could tell, funky horsey on them.. Pretty strong and damn smacky too, i was sittin around for a lot of the weekend which is totally unlike me. They didn't last too long though but I was actually feeling a bit down over the weekend for some reason so that might have been it.. An all round nice pill though in my opinion. y0 =]

I think Hypnosis has reached a new low for pill reporting, someone has to offer to edit these for the site.
This report should be framed and laughed at for the rest of time:
PILL: MF DOOM
Logo: the letters MF, in a circle, are in the middle
Type: Pill
Shape: Triangular
Colour: Reddish
Texture: Huge & Beveled edges. Unbelievably well-pressed!!!
Date: 26/09/00
City: Perth Overall Effect: Unbelievable ride, read on...
User Report: my raver buddie comes up to me on fri night, and offered me this pill right? right. I took it and all i can say is it must be Ecstasy+Speed+Cocaine+Heroin all in one. Let me explain. All the little rushes that coke and e give. The longevity of speed, I peaked over 10 hours and this was off 1 1/2 pills. It was unbelievable. The heroin must of kicked in at the end, coz like i couldnt sleep for like 3 days, and i felt really shitty. The pill was really large, i reckon 100mg of each drug.
Rating: 100/10!!
At first i thought someone decided to play a joke, i hope for their own sakes they are.
Anyway it brought a smile to my face!

hahaha, thats so funny
smile.gif
smile.gif

I've heard the artist Mf Doom. Some mad hip-hop.
Haha, ecstasy herion cocaine and speed all in one
smile.gif
sounds like blue heelers
biggrin.gif

bwhahaha how funnee was that blue heelers episode... hardly ever watched it before but had to when i read in the tv section of the west that the whole thing revolved around mt thomas's underground rave scene... haha has to be some sort of a record for drug misinformation in an oz tv show
smile.gif

hey anybody tried both a purple 007 and one of those bullets... i know someone who (amazingly) still has a small amount of both and was wondering which was the better... (didnt make it to digital)
------------------
what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger...

Silver bullets,
Consumed at Digital 2000, wicked night, cool setup, good crowd.
Really clean luvved up pill, maybe a tad on the weak side, definitely need 1.5-2 for a decent peak, but a tidy one at that. Had a bit o whipper to keep it going.....nice one bruvva is all can be said really!
Lata

I keep hearing that silver bullets are weak. Giving them a miss. ummmm actually I think they've all gone now. Fuckman, I got fever, I'm a little delirious
smile.gif
Maybe I should have a cone and experience the extemities of fuctupedness....
heeheee although I definetly shouldn't be doing my assignment that's due tommorrow, cos my fucking lecturers wouldn't give me an extension even tho I've been unable to do any work for 2 weeks. Bastards.
hmmmm yes, definetly shouldn't be writing on the inet.
Also heard of blue cKs, I'm thinking a green cK in blue or uv light. I was told it was ok... whatever that means.

Some have been talking about new, bigger and stronger white ferarris. Prob, new, smaller, and weaker people taking them is more correct.
Guy had a beige/pink tulip which would be the best pill this year, but as he says, and is prob right, it may be an isolated import from a guy who recently returned from europe.
Lets hope not, perth got one symbol of holland recently in the windmills; how about the other, the fabled tulips!

Interesting
smile.gif

Cowboy Mac posted about new bigger stronger ferraris turning up in Melbourne here
sounds as tho they had the same weakish ones as we did here.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 09 October 2000).]