• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

do you portray a drug user image?

Same position. I lived in the city all my life now I'm chillin with county kids mainly.. thats all whos around here. They don't get fucked up how I'm use to.. they all just smoke pot occasionally and drink. Other people think acid is the worst thing yo could do... let alone an oxy or dope. It's tough to be honest with most people. Theres a few people I've beginning to see who are doing shit like coke and psychedelics just gotta get to know em I guess. But yea, its shitty.. gotta wait for a time to get home if ever usually.

I think if you looked at me you'd probably be able to guess that I smoke weed at least occasionally, but that's only because I look a bit "alternative".

Other than that, I think it's pretty difficult to tell I take a wide and colourfull range of drugs, and that's the same with most people.

If you know what to look for you can spot a junkie, but other than that it's difficult to tell if people take drugs. Drug users come from all walks of life, it's difficult to stereotype "drug users" because different drugs are used by different kinds of people, and often "alternative" looking people don't use any drugs at all.

Nah, I think I look rather normal. No dreads, no grateful dead t-shirts and no tommy chong voice for me. I don't try to be secretive about my drug use really. But I also don't advertise it like I did maybe two years back.

I used to openly tell people about my drug use. Now I am more cautious, and only tell them if I think they do it as well or if I just feel really comfortable with them in general. Learned that stupid people assume stupid things, especially if you say you did something like OMG!! cocaine.

I look like a raver when wearing my phat pants =D

But in general, most of my peers who aren't aquainted with me probably don't know about my drug/alcohol use. All my friends know about my drug use, and i am actually "dorm shaman" in my dorm because i know so much random crap about drugs, plants, natural medicine, etc (partially thanks to erowid and bluelight). Hell, even my friend who is an RA jokes about me being high. I don't have dreds, tiedie clothes, etc... but i probably stand out a bit. It was funny going to hempfest in Seattle and seeing the variety of looks that people wandering around there had. Some very straight-edge looking people can be heavy drug users :)

i dont really care if people know if i take drugs or not. I dont look like i take drugs but i do look like im a bit fucked in the head.

ABsolutely not. Although i am naturally hyper and so people tend to think this is drug induced...they dont know that im actually HYPER when i SOBER because thats the way i fucking AM. Ask my kindergarten schoolteachers. Ive always been this way. Now, my real good friends know somethings up when im a bit calmer, or quieter, or just tamer ***chuckles***
Otherwise, i look pretty damn normal no matter what im on. Except when im in a bonafide k hole of course. :p

Well, I live in Oporto, the druggiest city of Portugal, one of the druggiest countries in Europe, so round here u just can't tell that some1 is a drug user just because of his look.
But anyway.... Not really. I wear "classy" clothes, I have an important job and I (usually) am super-extra-nice with every1....
On the other hand, if someone saw me in a soccer game, they'd probably could guess that I'm on cocaine (or sometimes amphetamines) + alcohol, in part because of me spending the whole 90min. yelling and singing chants of support to my team along with the other fans, in part because after the game we always insult the other team supporters vigorously, but anyway, most soccer fans do that :)

MaliceNwunderland said:
I look fucked up quite a bit so...yes.

Not that I mind. I can "maintain" when needed usually, but I know I look like a drug user and/or am intoxicated most of the time: so fuck haters.

My area has it's more than proportionate amount of stoners/drunkards/trippers/tweekers/crackheads/junkies, so I don't really give a fuck what people think "I'm on".

"Judge not lest ye be judged!"

Well let's see ...

1) I'm 20 years old

2) I live in Vallecas (rough-ish district)

So yes, everyone that sees me thinks I take drugs. Not that I mind though. If I did mind I'd just stop doing drugs... or tell them to shut the hell up.

I wouldn´t say that I look like a drug user. Apart from my eyebrow bar, I think I look pretty straight. Most people have no idea I heavily smoke pot. I guess I don´t want people to know.

Judge for yourself =D

51184DSC00359-med.JPG

^^^^^^^^^^
Heavily smoke pot?

Duuuuuuuude ... you look like a big-time cocaine trafficker from a really bad Chuck Norris movie.
I wouldn't worry about people thinking I smoke pot :)

yes i definatly look like a drug user. dreads, piercings, "spaced out look" in general. id guess anyone walking down the street would see me and think "pothead" at least.

Absolutely not. I am an attorney, and I look the part. I get up every day, put on my suit, go to Court, etc. I cant afford to look like a drug user, as it would ruin my credibility, etc.

toxiku said:

On the other hand, if someone saw me in a soccer game, they'd probably could guess that I'm on cocaine (or sometimes amphetamines) + alcohol, in part because of me spending the whole 90min. yelling and singing chants of support to my team along with the other fans, in part because after the game we always insult the other team supporters vigorously, but anyway, most soccer fans do that :)

Ehhh, your from europe and you call it soccer? I thought this was just a piece of amazing American logic here.

I dress like I'm a member of the mafia just because of my Italian backround. Flashy things. Occasionally suits, pin striped outfits, etc. With the exception of my spiked hair with a white streak across the left side of my hair. I find it rather humorous, here and there I might speak like the sterotyped mobster when I used to make deals. I'm like 6'3 and 215 lbs. and intemidate people...but I don't know if that makes me look like a drug addict? Catach me in the morning before I take my methadone dose or pull up my sleaves and then you'll know...

I'm currently wearing a tshirt that has "Got Meth?" written on the front of it :D

If I didn't wear clothes which hinted at drug use, noone would know.