Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

'G' Dosages

kooda

Bluelighter
A friend of mine has got some 1,4 butanediol from a chem company it is 99% pure and triple filtered.
We are trying to work out a dosage,I see the stuff U buy online is diluted to 125gms to a litre of water,how is this possible when 1,4 is a liquid and a gram is weight?
Our early tests of small dosages up to 4 ml are giving mild effects and how on before trying more should we leave it??
Any help would be appreciated
thanks

U can still weigh liquids.
It is actually better if u do this, or u need to do some research and find out the DENSITY of 1,4-BD.
Then a measured volume will give a known mass.
I dont know the dosage required though.

it really depends. Do you know how many grams are in your bottle or do you know the ratio? It has to have some water if its in liquid form because pure g is in powder form if i'm not mistaken.
Just start low (as you have done) and slowly dose up every 30 - 40 mins until you find your comfortable level. If you DO over do it, just sleep it off, its fairly forgiving like that.

i'm pretty sure the 1,4 we got sounds exactly like the stuff you have there, if that is the case then 4ml is a really small dose. My dose of that stuff is about 11ml, some people (like doc ehheheheheee) dose up to 25ml
smile.gif
Do a search of all the G (specificaly the 1,4 Butanediol ones) posts by Pinger, I'm sure there's an explanation of the concentration of his 1,4 which is the same as mine... I'd do it for you, but I'm too lazy and as far as I know you have no problems using a computer so hit the search button I say.