Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Reports and the negative attitude

Candy

Bluelighter
Hey guys...I just came from the Pillports page and I have to say that i agree with everyone on the way that we have to rate them and the fact that there is some really shitty reports on there...but I feel as if we are going about fixing the problem the wrong way...by telling people off is not the way to do fix it...its getting to the point where as alot of ppl wont post reports soon in fear of having their heads bitten off if its not done to say one persons liking...
maybe we should put heads together and come up with an answer quickly...my thought is that every newbie recieve an email with the correct way of posting a pill report...and yeah i know this has been bought up before...but are we getting anywhere near a solution??
Well i have my bitch now but i would really like to hear some postive answers to how we fix this.
smile.gif

Candy - I agree with most of what you're saying and the email thing is a wikked idea, BUT, if you read the front page of Pill Reports you should find everything you need. It's got the guidelines stuff for posting which i think are more than adequate.
ABout the bit where u said people on Pillreports arent friendly i think that its more the exception rather than the rule.
smile.gif

Smile ok?
rc1n
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

closed!!!
have a say in the other thread about the same!!!http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002488.html?reload=18
god we all know what standerds pill reports have.So be noligable and use all that info good bad whatever,and with other sites,compaire and then make a disition!!!
please mind my grammer.scattered!
smile.gif