Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BLUE EURO'S

Doctor

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried the blue Euro's in Sydney.
Smallish pill, no score...
Any info is greatly appreciated

ez test- no change- just a little floaty feeling , no love or speediness. Me thinks K.
steer clear. These pills have an average press , are light blue with white specks.
grrrrrrrr.

I had the green ones on the w/end and thought they were really good....
Light green and a clean print
cheers!
dylan

i had a half blue euro on friday night, didn't know what to make of it.
light blue, no score, semicircle with two lines in it, off to one side.
felt kinda speedy at first... then floaty and weird, but cool. then really weird after i left the club. k, you say? probably not something i'd want again. sounds like its lucky i only had a half.
take care all,
Bigfoot Dragon.

Fairly hard pressed quality looking pill except the euro symbols were all slightly off centre.
These tested clear/no change and a friend popped one and reckoned he felt light headed for about 30 mins and that was it.
Stay away from these rip offs.

very interesting a dd mate told me to open my mouth and he threw one of these in
smile.gif
After half an hour my head was light and I felt extremely floaty - I thought I was feeling the effects of the comeon of a good import. This lasted an hour or two and then I began to feel paranoid, and i assumed it was a very unclean import.
After reading peoples opinions that they were K I'd tend to agree and am embarrassed that after all my years of drug use I couldn't tell it wasn't mdma. Perhaps it was PMA - similar effects to mdma and no reaction on the tester ?

I had one of these on the weekend, a good looking pill, clean press and all. After half an hour, started to come on then just stopped! Pretty weird me thinks.
My girlfriend had one as well and loved it! I don't think these will be on my menu in the future!

kinda wobbly...thats it, not even a speedy feeling, yeah...im sure we had these the other night
smile.gif

same story here happychappy...
smile.gif
girlfriend seemed to love them
smile.gif

i felt like i was paying for a comedown
smile.gif
a nice comedown it was though
smile.gif
scattered without being drained of seretonin
smile.gif

avoid.

uh.... please ignore all those smiley faces in that last post.... i still think it was crappy
smile.gif
i tend to do that sometimes (smiley abuse)
smile.gif

( see..i did it again
frown.gif
)
hehe
seeya
-Av

Well BFD, if yours was blue, then so be it...
but ours were definately green.
I quite liked it...not as much in the club though...the cemetary was fantastic! very floaty..a little detached in a world of thought...bueatiful comedown....my best even.
BFD: heya !!! website finished soon.
Av: hey babe...would ya
smile.gif
for me?
------------------
Submit yourself to the aural temptations of the world - seduce or be seduced.
Temptress