• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

liquid midazolam ampoules 5mg/5ml.

Onimaru

Bluelighter
I have just come across 5 phials of midazolam hci, 5mg/5ml. My friend deformed nueron and I are not particularly fond of injecting and we would like to ask if there is anybody out there who knows how to convert it into an orally administrable form. We are both well aware of the effects of midazolam(we are both pharmaceutical grade substance lovers)and I have had previous experiences with midazolam. I am aware that if there is a way of converting it into an oral solution, there will be significant loss of potentcy, however def neuron will not inject, not even IM. Well, back to the point, if there is anyone ouy there that can help us it would be greatly appreciated.... :)

I had one of these the other day! Crack the top off and put it in a glass of juice if you want....
btw, there is MUCH info on this in Other Drugs - do a search for 'Versed' or midazolam... you're most likely in the wrong forum.

I've had it both IV and oral and I can definitely say that it's nothing special if taken orally and the BEST benzo I have ever had IV..

How fast did you I/V the midaz? how many mls was the barrel of the fit and what gauge was the needle. Also, what dosage did you take and do you have high benzo tolerance? I hope you can respond soon cause some friends are comin round and wanna try some out. They have fairly high benzo tolerances so what dose would you recommend?

I didn't IV the midazolam, my dad (chief anaesthesiologist at the local hospital) did upon request (I had a portion of my face ripped off in a bike accident, they didn't give me a pethidine whistle cuz my lips were all ripped up... I was like, "FUCK my mouth dude, put it in my nose!" ;) ), since the ER was TOTALLY full and due to triage I was placed rather low on the list (I ended up getting the morphine about an hour later.... thank GOD my dad was at work man....)

I honestly do not remember the concentration of the midazolam solution I had at the hospital, nor how fast the plunger was pushed in (I just wanted RELIEF damnit, I didn't exactly decide to time the event) but the 5mg/5mL vial I had (Australian brand, Hypnovel, Roche pharm) said "for SLOW IV" which made me wonder... 5mL is a FUCKLOAD to inject as far as 'standard' recreational IV user tendencies go so unless you want to shoot up something this seriously hypnotic multiple times (uhh... you DON'T - you'd be too fucked and the whole point of IV midazolam is the benzo rush) get a big(ger) rig.

I still think this isn't in the most appropriate forum, tho..

No benzo tolerance whatsoever... I'm certain that my dad said, "Here's 5mg of midazolam." Anything after that and it's rather fuzzy ;).

I was rather blown away by midazolam... lots of euphoria, and unlike every other benzo it didn't make me feel 'stupid' (or as stupid at least!). I had my discman in the ER and it did wonders for In Utero...

I imagine any decent nurses or physician's reference books would have information on a slow IV .

Write "midazolam" on your arm in case you drop - but since you're in Oz and not the States you probably don't have to worry about that, the dangers of midazolam are geographically restricted to the United States of America due to a combination of stupidity, pharmaceutical company greed, and a special type of adhesive.

Inject into glass, open mouth, pour liquid in aformentioned glass, swollow...

..?

Are you guys serious? This is so drugs basic.

we have in the past encountered many substances that were completely innaffective if taken orally yet, would FUCK U UP when injected. What we meant was: is there a way to turn it into a form which would be as effective as if it had been ived?anyways I IM'd a full phial just then and im starting to feel nice so Im gonna fuck off now..ps. rozlib: 'youre a cheap shot taking smartass!!!'

Onimaru said:
What we meant was: is there a way to turn it into a form which would be as effective as if it had been ived?

No, nothing beats the bioavailability of injecting substances. It does NOT go up when you take it orally, you can't convert it into something else so that orally the biavailability will go up beyond that of an injection..

PS: Onimaru, way to go with the insults.. I ALMOST didn't see it because you wrote it backwards, clever, very clever..

Last edited:
The only reason I replied was cuz he looked like he was going to do it anyways regardless of whether he had the proper info or not, and I don't have the power to move and lock threads... why he posted here is anyone's guess.

Why is this here? What makes this "advanced". Breaking an ampule and pour in your mouth.....christ......

And 5mg of versed, orally, does nothing. The weakest pills they make are 7.5mg. What a waste. If your not going to bang, sell them to someone that will.