Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine

skanky1

Bluelighter
Got some black crystals that i have been told is ketamine, but as far as i knew it was a white powder. I've been assured it is ketamine though, Can anyone shed any kight on the subject.

if its nice and clean it should really be white crystals. But so should meth and speed.
Being black it could mean impurities, but if its real deep black, I dunno, it could be K thats been coloured. Why anyone would colour any crystals black I don't know.
Be sure you're getting what you're paying for, but powders can turn out any colour.
It may have just been burnt a little... I'm not sure of the effects of heat on K...

I would be sceptical too.
Ketamine is quite a complex molecule compared with our more familiar amphetamines anyway. Hence i doubt very much if K is manufactured illegally at all. And i dont know of any well-known pre-cursors similar to what morphine is to heroin.
Almost all the k on the streets would be diverted from legitimate sources, vets, hospitals etc.
Obviously anything made pharmaceutically is absolutely 100% pure.
Hence black stuff being ketamine, hmm, i agree with entropope.

reason I'm thinking it may have just been burnt is that: pharm/vet grade comes in liquid form and its recrystalised to form grams for street sale. So I'm told
smile.gif
Its melting point is 262 degrees C so it may have been burnt or oxidised. And if so, its probably no good.
As for its structure... bro its a two ringed structure. One phenyl group and one cyclic hexamer, and two small side groups. You could probably synth it pretty easy. Carbon chemistry + a few precursors. The hardest precursor to obtain would be NH3
I'm curious about this. Let us know what happens...

good point i didnt think of the having to obtain it from liquid thing.
I dont know who would bother trying to synth it though, esp in large amounts, i think u could use similar chemistry to make a heap of amphetamine; quite a few methods being looked at atm with chemicals which are not watched at all.
If it is ketamine, its prob from some vet assistant or something that has obtained (stole) a vial, tried to evaporate the liquid to get crystals and burn the shit out of it.

ketamine is bought (read stolen) as viles, then you pour in onto a pan, 4 parts water, 1 part ketamine then leave it either by itself in the sun (if you have the time) or on low flame till it has all evaporated.
You will be left with white flakes which you then gather up and cut into a fine white powder. You can bump it (wrap it up in tallyho papers then twist the end like a "bomb" sort of. Hard to explain) or you can snort it but onl in the tiniest lined because it is very strong.
I'm not sure about dosage levels, you will have to look it up. You can inject it but never mainlimne it. Only shoot it into your muscle, like an arm/shoulder muscle. You can just about be garenteed death if you mainline k. With that said, ive never tried it and I would love to get my hands on some!!
As for it being black... I personally wouldnt trust and i would chuck it out. Better to be safe than sorry. But perhaps it is just burnt. BUT... maybe its inactive if its burnt. hmmmm??
------------------
just say no to drugs.... and then ask yourself "why on earth are the drugs talking to me??"

If I were evaporating Salt Water from K I would use a bowl with boiling water in it and a plate on top, as discussed previosly on this site. If you mainline K you are not guarenteed death, thats the biggest load I have heard, cos I know people who do this, but usually they drop unable to move from the ground for hours.
I personally love the stuff, but only after a hard nite on the tiles, get home in the morning a gram between 4 and get really twisted!

perhaps your right samson, but amoung my circles and a lot of bluelight circles people have died from mainlining it. The only person I know who does it is a fucked up doctor but at least he knows how to do it.

Horse - have you heard of ppl dumping K in the microwave?? cos some of my mates r K "heads" n they say dump it in the micro wave for 31 seconds, they got the time down pat to seconds. *LMAO*
Peace
rc1n
P.S
If anyone is interested in K there r some really really good posts in other forums, just search for "Ketamine", i'm too lazy to do it.