• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall Questions

Real_Illusion

Bluelighter
After reading some other posts on this board, and because of the fact that I have some adderalls in the closet screaming "(ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME (ab)USE ME!", I have decided to ask a few questions.

1) I hear adderall with some benzos take the edge off. Is this a safe combination?
2) I know that with XR, its time released. I was thinking of either taking 100 mg time release form, or crushing up the balls and taking 50 mg (both methods would be orally). However, I have tried various ways of crushing the balls, but all have sucked. Any suggestions for ways that have worked great for you?
3) The benzo that I'd probably get is some xanax's from my friend that hooks me up with all those oxys you hear me rambling about (not that dumbass who ripped me off with that vicodin, he's a different guy, and I didnt feel shit off them so yeah he did rip me off, I think he gave me acetaminophen), and I think he said theyre 2 mg each. What's a good dose to take with the adderall? And if I use the xanax alone, without alcohol or adderall, whats a good dose?

I have a great way for crushing those balls. Empty them out onto a flat, hard surface, and then lay a crisp bill down on top of the pile. Now, take out a Bic lighter, and run it HARD over the dollar bill. Over and over. They'll be crushed up fine as dust.

This method works good for crushing up coke, pills, whatever you want.

1mg is good dose to start with. Its not really a safe combination to have with adderall, but its fun to take them together. I enjoy those two combination.

Real_Illusion said:
1) I hear adderall with some benzos take the edge off. Is this a safe combination?

well, adderall does kind of have an 'edge' due to all the l-isomer crap that's in it, but I don't think that you would really need to take a benzo. If I ever use a benzo on adderall it's on the comedown, when I feel like shit and just want to relax and chill out. I usually take about 1.5mg of xanax, and maybe smoke a bowl of weed. I do the same with meth.

2) I know that with XR, its time released. I was thinking of either taking 100 mg time release form, or crushing up the balls and taking 50 mg (both methods would be orally). However, I have tried various ways of crushing the balls, but all have sucked. Any suggestions for ways that have worked great for you?

100mg is quite alot for someone with no tolerance. It would end up very uncomfortable for you most likely. My advice is to do 25-30mg of the XR, or 15-20mg IR adderall.

3) The benzo that I'd probably get is some xanax's from my friend that hooks me up with all those oxys you hear me rambling about (not that dumbass who ripped me off with that vicodin, he's a different guy, and I didnt feel shit off them so yeah he did rip me off, I think he gave me acetaminophen), and I think he said theyre 2 mg each. What's a good dose to take with the adderall? And if I use the xanax alone, without alcohol or adderall, whats a good dose?

well, as I said above, I usually take 1.5mg of xanax, which is a good amount for someone without a tolerance. My advice: don't mix alprazolam with alcohol!

Mix the two it'll be great. It's not dangerous compared to alcohol and benzos or cocaine and alcohol, which many people do regularly. That's my favorite combo out there, except maybe Dexamyl (but I've never seen it before, it was amobarbital and dexedrine in one pill). As for crushing them: use a pill crusher, not some stupid junkie method on bluelight. They're made for crushing pills...you don't lose any of the powder. Crushing it makes it IR. Taking 50mg of crushed XR is the same as 50mg of IR.

JTMarlin said:
As for crushing them: use a pill crusher, not some stupid junkie method on bluelight.

Well excuse me, sorry to offer an inferior method. It's not a stupid junkie method, and I resent the implications of your statement. It works just as well as a pill crusher, and no, you don't lose any powder. Fuck off.

HEY FRIEND!

ive done adderall for over 5 years and have tons of experience with it.

i love to go on 3 night binges while taking around 140-160mg over the time of 8 hours.

now THAT will give you a super good euphoria!!

but how do you beat the come down (which is what you are experiencing) ?! well my friend, the adderall come down will always exceed the adderall euphoria over time, until you drastically bump up your dosage.

now when I'm coming down from 160mg, it's a much different story than if I were coming down from 10-30mg. MUCH different! I'll get hallucinations, severe anxiety attacks (some put me in the hospital) and on a rare occassion I came extremely close to a heart attack.

BUT STILL I FOUND AN AWESOME SOLUTION!!

yes it cures even the heart attack situation, even the worst of anxiety.

BENZO'S YEEHAW!!!!!!!!

tell your doctor you've been having an increased heart rate and chest pains (i.e. anxiety) and ask him about xanax!!

XANAX YAY!! yay for benzo's!! you'll get either lorazepam or alprozolam, which are both great benzo's.

pop 1.5-2mg and your all cured after that 3 night binge and can hit the sack right away with no discomfort or insomnia!

you'll wake up with a hangover, but i'd rather have a hang over than an anxiety attack!

i hoped i helped some of u guys out.

LEVOAMPHETAMINES RULE! LEGAL CRACK! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

It's dextroamphetamine that gets you high, levoamphetamine sucks ass. [edited] no flaming -McBud

Last edited by a moderator:
^ ^
That guy rules. Not.

Anyway, Adderall + Xanax is a great recreational combination, but keep the Xanax doses low unless you want to completely engulf the effects of the adderall. As far as physical safety of the combination goes... the two drugs cancel each other out and allow you to take much higher doses of each. While it doesn't *feel* unpleasant, I'd be wary that it may have repercussions that I'm just simply not aware of. Maybe someone else knows.

Yes, benzodiazepines with amphetamines are a great combination. They do take off the edge. You get the stimulation and the euphoria without any of the dirty side effects. The benzodiazepines calm them down and help you feel relaxed at the same time. This combinations is very safe.

I haven't ever had any real good success with crushing the beads in either the Adderall XR or the Dexedrine Spansules. Don't get me wrong, I can crush them easy but they still don't hit like the instant release formulations. I would suggest just taking the 100mg of XR and forget the hassle of trying to break the time release. That or you could take 50mg XR and try to break the time release with the other half.

3) The benzo that I'd probably get is some xanax's from my friend that hooks me up with all those oxys you hear me rambling about, and I think he said theyre 2 mg each. What's a good dose to take with the adderall? And if I use the xanax alone, without alcohol or adderall, whats a good dose?

If you plan on taking 100mg of XR then I would suggest taking 2mg of Xanax and see how that feels for you. You should feel pretty nice. I don't know your tolerance with benzodiazepines but if you are a virgin or just used benzos a few times then 1mg of Xanax might be good. I started off at 2mg and that got me really fucked up. I don't know how fucked up you are planning to get. If you have a mild tolerance then taking 2mg should give you a buzz.

"100mg is quite alot for someone with no tolerance. It would end up very uncomfortable for you most likely. My advice is to do 25-30mg of the XR, or 15-20mg IR adderall."
I was prescribed adderall a few years ago, and occasionally use it recreationally. I know what dosages I like. Last time I was REALLY high with lots of euphoria off 75 mg time released, and so im just gonna crank it up a bit. The reason I dont do adderall often is the side effects, and so I figure if I can increase the dosage a bit, I can still get the same level of effects, without the side effects being so bad, if I add a benzo to the mix. 25-30 mg of XR would suck. I would be like what the fuck? This shit dont work! FUCKER RIPPED ME OFF! So I think I'm gonna go with 100.

"Mix the two it'll be great. It's not dangerous compared to alcohol and benzos or cocaine and alcohol, which many people do regularly. That's my favorite combo out there, except maybe Dexamyl (but I've never seen it before, it was amobarbital and dexedrine in one pill). As for crushing them: use a pill crusher, not some stupid junkie method on bluelight. They're made for crushing pills...you don't lose any of the powder. Crushing it makes it IR. Taking 50mg of crushed XR is the same as 50mg of IR."
Fuck it then, I wont crush it. I dont have a pill crusher, and I dont know where to get one. And even if I'm did, I'm only 16 fucking years old, I wont even have my drivers license until march. And I aint goin out in the fuckin snow and walkin 2 miles to buy one at some store, when I barely have enough money to support having enough drugs to get high once or twice a week. Jeez, it sucks being broke, but at least it keeps me from being a hardcore addict, I probably would be if I had the money. Heh, today I stayed home from school and I just sat in my bed all day wishing I would do more oxy, and this is without any withdrawl symptoms. That shits fucking addicting.

"If you plan on taking 100mg of XR then I would suggest taking 2mg of Xanax and see how that feels for you. You should feel pretty nice. I don't know your tolerance with benzodiazepines but if you are a virgin or just used benzos a few times then 1mg of Xanax might be good. I started off at 2mg and that got me really fucked up. I don't know how fucked up you are planning to get. If you have a mild tolerance then taking 2mg should give you a buzz."
Shit man, you really know a madd lot about drugs, like a ton. Alot of stoners I know call me the encyclopedia because I know alot about drugs, but damn you really know like alllllot. Anyways, yeah I've used klonopin like, 5 times or something like that, never used xanax. So I'll go with 1 mg.

1mg is a pretty good dose, take 1/2 of the bar (1mg) with the Adderall and then another 1mg like 4 hours later, when the time-released half of the XR kicks in and the instant release is wearing off. Do a search on this, there have been a lot of posts in the past concerning benzos. and amphetamine.

OT: Man, if you're 16 don't start getting into pills already. They're worse than you think, trust me...I know. They might look innocent but Oxycontin isn't something to start getting a habit for. It's expensive in itself and once those run out you'll have to either have physical withdrawals or start doing heroin. I've done Oxycontin 3 or 4 times and I said "this feels too good to be right" every time I was on them. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Opioids especially...Xanax can be even worse, addiction-withdrawal wise.

1) Benzos are basically made to 'take the edge off', so yes, they will definitely do that. And yes, the combination is safe (well, no drug is safe, but taking benzos with Adderall won't make it any more dangerous; benzos are pretty safe as drugs go). You'll have to experiment somewhat with doses to see what combination works best to not have one drug overshadow the other, probably. I'm prescribed Klonopin and when I do Adderall, I always take a couple to take the edge off.

2) Can't help you there; I've only ever used the immediate release type.

3) That depends entirely on your tolerance and body. No one can tell you what dose will best suit you. All I can say is that 2mg won't *hurt* you. If you're not tolerant to benzos I'd take them AFTER the Adderall kicks in to avoid falling asleep. Unfortunately you have to experiment with doses to find the right ones, but luckily with benzos there's a fairly big margin of error (meaning it's hard to take a dangerous amount).

Sorry if I'm repeating what others have said. All I can add is that I've never had a bad experience from mixing Adderall and benzos, and that I actually would hesitate to do Adderall without having benzos around if I need them. Generally I just take the Adderall then only take the benzos if I feel I need them.

I'm prescribed Klonopin, so I can't "feel" the effects of it physically without taking a good amount, but my best friend swears up and down that the combo of Adderall and Klonopin kicks ass, so I'd assume the same could be true of other benzos.

Good luck.

1mg xanax for every 100mg dextroamphetamine is about what i use.

After consuming 100mg or so dex.
I take .5 then .5 again about 30mins-hour later.

If another .5 is needed, its dosed 30 mins after that.

Its an extrememly safe, and wonderful combination.
They balance well.

Re: Re: Adderall Questions

K'dOUTinAZ said:

I haven't ever had any real good success with crushing the beads in either the Adderall XR or the Dexedrine Spansules. Don't get me wrong, I can crush them easy but they still don't hit like the instant release formulations. I would suggest just taking the 100mg of XR and forget the hassle of trying to break the time release. That or you could take 50mg XR and try to break the time release with the other half.

Crush the beads, then dissolve them in a basic solution. Sodium bicarbonate solution will even work. Let it sit for a few minutes, agitate it a bit. Then neutralize it, or get it relatively near neutal (hcl, vinegar, whatever).

I find this pretty much defeats the time release.

i think xanax would definitely make it more enjoyable, although i don't find any recreational value in adderall. but then again, i'm not much of an uppers person. crushing those time XR balls is a pain in the ass. i've found the best way to do it is to pour the beads into a shotglass and just use like the end of a small screwdriver, or a knife handle to grind it up slowly.

but i think you should just do the xanax by itself and use adderall to study like me and my roommates do :)

I put them on a saucer, and smash with the round side of a spoon. Works pretty well. I have yet to make a mess, which is what I do best.

yea, if that works, then maybe just crushing them between 2 spoons would also work. that's the best way to crush pills in my experience. with these xr pellets i'd cover the spoons with my hand just to be safe.

Re: Re: Re: Adderall Questions

fizzacyst said:
Crush the beads, then dissolve them in a basic solution. Sodium bicarbonate solution will even work. Let it sit for a few minutes, agitate it a bit. Then neutralize it, or get it relatively near neutal (hcl, vinegar, whatever).

I find this pretty much defeats the time release.

Been there, done that. It still doesnt feel like an instant release verison of Adderall. Its also too much work to catch a feeling not like the instant release. I would rather take the XR....if indeed you like them. I don't like any sustained release drug exception of OxyContin because it can be easily defeated.

JTMarlin said:
OT: Man, if you're 16 don't start getting into pills already. They're worse than you think, trust me...I know. They might look innocent but Oxycontin isn't something to start getting a habit for. It's expensive in itself and once those run out you'll have to either have physical withdrawals or start doing heroin. I've done Oxycontin 3 or 4 times and I said "this feels too good to be right" every time I was on them. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Opioids especially...Xanax can be even worse, addiction-withdrawal wise.

Bleh, I know the dangers. I was withdrawling today, kinda sucked. My stomach felt like it was burning on the inside and I had to take a shit real bad. I didnt wanna shit in school though. I hope I dont have trouble sleeping tonight. I have plenty more oxy but I dont want to make the withdrawl worse, so I'm holding off on it til thanksgiving. And I already would do heroin, its just that I dont know anyone who would sell it to me. I mean, its basically the same as oxy, I'm not really worried about it. It's pretty much just cheaper. But, til I find a connection, that wont matter.