Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Strawberries-need info please

DorkessS

Bluelighter
The choice is coming down to blue butterflies (yawn) or pink strawberries. Any1 have any info on the latter? They are pink with a strawberry print on 1 side, nada on the other. A plump pill rounded on both sides so refuses to sit flat. Lovely press and bevelled edges, it is juicy to look at.. what do u think?
shall i go guinea pig??
any info appreciated, oh its from inner city Sydney

Sorry I can't help much with info, but some advice:
if you put your location in the actual topic for your enquiry posts it'll stand out more for people from your area. That way you'll get more responses and faster.
smile.gif

and as for guinea pigging... well, ultimately its up to you, but you could end up having a very unpleasant night. Its happened to a few people I know and it changed them. I mean they'll never guinea pig again.
I guess if you trust your dd well enough, then you increase your safety, but if you don't... it could be worth getting a test kit. Or just try to find ppl that have eaten them, unfortunately there's none on pillreports, but maybe in other local Sydney based sites etc...
Good luck and stay safe
smile.gif

------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Well, the strawberries are a 9/10 for sure guys, if they come your way, eat them. Without a tester kit i cant give it the 10 it deserves but let me say i havent even had a full week between pills yet the strawberry took hold of me like it was the first pill i had ever had. No exxageration.
: )