• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Olympic tourists impressed with our speedbombs?

XSI11V

Bluelighter
I was browsing through the European section of Pillreports and the location caught my eye. It's a Danish person holidaying (or competing)in Sydney. Unless there was a batch i didn't hear of - the blue crowns were strong speedbombs... "exxxplosiv energy" hahahaha
smile.gif

Date Submitted 12-Sep-2000
Submitted By bigmomma
Name: blue crown
Area: sydney/ copenhagen
Color: light blue
Logo: crown
Shape: round
Rating: 8
Comments: im sorry to say, that u can only get ur hands on this in aus probably. cuz they ARE fuckin wicked!
dose 1 ½-the best night of my life!! dancing for hours, emotional experiences, plus physical, fucking exxxplosiv energy .
hope to see them in dk and sweden??
EZ Test Result:
Suspected Contents: Unknown - Unknown substance

Ummm theres a new batch that arrived just this week matching that exact description that has tested black.

yeah, send the speed to syd!
smile.gif

bring on the stuff testing purple -> black to melbourne!
------------------

eat me! eat me! eat me! eat me!..hehehe :)

hmm... i wonder....
does Europe have much speed?
i know America doesnt have much... right?

i got the impression that speed isnt as common in europe as it is in oz, its mainly e's, coke, smack, and pot over there. anyone able to clarify this?
later
sean

Muahah talking to someone last night...
"Australia has the purest Speed in the world. Its the only drug we export"
of course thats amphet and not methamphet...

dragon,
No, the US doesn't have much regular speed...but we've got an abundance of meth in all its various forms; the Hell's Angels are well known for cooking this stuff up and carrying with them where ever they go.
We've also got many different varieties of speed-like substances that are effectively over the counter...diet pills, mini thins, etc.
But you very rarely find people at parties requesting speed bombs...they're either looking for E or maybe searching for a bump of meth.
[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 18 September 2000).]

Hey XSI11V, yeah these are a totally new batch. The speed ones were a "rolex" symbol and more of a blue cK *blue*...and tested orange. (see candyflips site)
This new batch is more a light blue/move colour and a totally different crown symbol. It tested black and is a clean/cruisy mdma hit. Nice but could do with a bit more oomph in it. Dropping 1 1/2 would do nicely.