Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is Speed Orally Active?

GoNeGoOsE

Bluelighter
*sigh* just as i was beginning to truly understand the effects of MDMA and its related cousins, i had to read that FAQ about H and Coke in pills to mess myself up.
Ok, so is speed orally active? And when i ez test the pill and an orange result comes up, it means that it is speed?
Would i be right to claim that MDMA (and its cousins in crime) would be able to produce a "speedy" effect when ingested?
smile.gif
-HONK HONK-
smile.gif

i'm looking at this bottle of dexies(prescription amphetamine) and it's saying to take them twice a day.
now i'm guessing when a doctor says "take" they don't mean snorting, shafting, or shooting up.

it sure is...
a lot of people don't like to snort the stuff, so they take it orally. It can be mixed in with some water, or wrapped in tissue papre and dumped. I believe these methods prolong the effects but you don't get hit as hard or as quickly as when you snort it.
Orange on the tester does indicate the presence of speed.
Mixing it with MDMA 'usually' will give speedy effects - it's just a matter of experimentation to find the right combination for you. It depend how strong either of them is as one may override the other, in which case you might need to top up a bit on the weaker substance.
Hope that helps
smile.gif

I'm quite sure you could have found the answer to this without starting a new thread but: speed most certainly is orally active, you may just need to take a little more than if you snort, to get the same effect.
Slightly OT, i have a great night if a have a good MDMA pill & i have a great (although, very different) night if i have straight loui. However, if i have both in the same night or have a mixed pill, i generally seem to end up in a very messy & uncomfortable place. I know lots of people take both but personally, i don't think they go well together at all.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

thanks for the info....can one of the mods close this thread now?
I was just confused after reading askhe's thread.
ThAnKS!!!