Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info: Pink Spiders?

capcoincidence

Bluelighter
Hi Everyone,
Just curious, I'm in Canberra, and in the last few weeks we have been in-undated with some pills called Pink Spiders.
Now I've seen other coloured Spiders before but never Pink ones.
The interesting thing is that I keep getting mixed reports from people as to how good they are, some say they are v.good, others v.bad.
Has anyone heard about, or tried these pills?
I thought I'd come seek advice from a forum I trust, rather than just listening to those who are trying to sell them to me. Of course if I decide to buy I will EZ test before dropping, but if I can an idea before hand I may end up saving myself some time.
Anyway that's all for my first-ever post... hope I didn't break any rules.
See ya.

Hi capcoincidence
I'm in Canberra too and tried the pink spiders a few weeks ago. I only had half and that was after a half of a different type- i think the spider pill was mostly speed- there was no peak and it lasted all day. Couldn't sleep till Sunday night, and I can usually sleep after good E. It certainly wasn't as bad as some of the crap that's been going around. It was a mild high.

Sorry I can't help much with info, but some advice:
if you put your location in the actual topic for your enquiry posts it'll stand out more for people from your area. That way you'll get more responses and faster.
smile.gif

Thanks for the info... and thanks for the pointer.
Doesn't sound like my sort of thing, so thank you for saving me some cash.
See Yas out and about.