Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a few more changes around the place...

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
see the funny, misspelled word underneath my name?
yup, i've been made an administratEr. and so have FoX, ravErdavE, day_for_night and ChrisCim.
skydancer is just sharing out the load, as it is becoming impossible for him (and the ever missing jase) to stay on top of things.
how does this affect you? well hopefully it will mean that things will get done a bit quicker around here. not only will more of us be doing the work, you, the average Bluelight user, will have a more direct way of communicating with someone who can get things done.
i'm definitly only going to look after my bits of BL (the oz forums, pill testing, media and busts) so if you have any problems with these areas feel free to contact me.
there is still plenty i can't do. many functions of Bluelight live in the arcane lands of Unix and Perl. buggered if i know what all that means. also Pillreports is a seperate entity, so as much as i'd like to fix all that we can't, for now.
another plus of all this is as i have admin powers in all forums, if there is a need for another moderator in each of the oz forums, i can give up my spot. this isn't, of course, necessary now, but who knows what this place will be like in a year. (BL is only a year old now, look how much has changed)
ok... as you were...
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

Ooooooooohhh!!!.... AD-MIN-IS-TRATE-ORRRRR !! ....ooooerrhhhh!!
I like the title Fat Controller better!
wink.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

"I am number two"
"Who is number one"
"You are number six"
"I am not a number..." etc etc etc
Bluelight goes corporate
wink.gif

------------------
~olympic cauldron my arse~