Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

d.d. amongst mates

H1GHROLL3R

Bluelighter
Hi everybody, just posting my 2 bobb on the matter.
1) it depends on the size of the purchase.
obviously if one has a large outlay(capital) cost(s) then they want to be compensated for taking the risk (eg : 50 peices or more)If its only a small quantity why bother making profit?
2)if acquiring for friends when will the eggs be consumed-in other words is the whole group going out(as a group) and consuming at the same time
3)are you going out of your way to provide for a friend who will be re distributing them(and marking the price up!) after u have passed them on - Only in this case would i personally consider making a mark up on a close friend, because in a sense s/he is making money i could have possibly made(as a mark up on that transaction)
Otherwise i think its fair to make a cupla bucks off each flipp just to cover the effort and risk factor involved, however if friends are exploiting your resources and taking advantage of your position in the local pyramid then u have evry right to make a profit. On the other hand if one person is scoring for his/her group of friends then no mark up should be made. And no, people should not become DD's when they realise they
could be making profits from their friends social habits
------------------
" Role to tha EKS! "
<-H1ghR0ll3r->

uh...i think you pushed the 'post' button instead of the 'reply' button and hence started an unnecessary new topic!!!
moderators??? anyone gonan close it???
hmmmmmmmm
wink.gif

Damn!! is that what THAT button does?? *smacks goose self over head*
And i always scroll down to the main page to the "post new topic"...
Sillie me!!
=/
------------------
-Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; I only gargled-

lol ya trippers
smile.gif

relax was his 1st post man! shit i could screw that up still!!! tihee
smile.gif

welcome dude,with the uhm.Could ya get a easier user name?
ahh,we all silly
smile.gif