• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS - Record $200 million bust!

The media sure like to glorify all these busts. Guess my friends' bulk deals won't be going through for a while...:(

Just saw this on the news... im upset - by guess, if they got MD powder, someone was about to press some more good shit... apparantly according to 10 news, it may have been imported from Poland? so much speculation - i wanna hear some FACTS about this!

Oh just to confirm, they logo is a kangaroo, i blew up the picture and it's definately a roo, no doubt about it!

arrr yep your right it is a roo, dam they could of been bangers=D oh well.......

of course i am :) hehehehe... sux doesn't it? they look nice enough - damn customs, always seizing the ones we love...

sounds like a set up keepin howard happy and the public thinkin the dogs in blu are on top of things

For fuck's sake, i hate reading reports like this. Still, it's a small consolation that for every bust like this a hell of a lot more go through undetected.

0,3600,395924,00.jpg

Imagine having this job though. You'd be so tempted to munch one when nobody was looking :D

kangaroo logo? hm.. obviously they WERE made and destined specifically for our country.....it looks like a good hard press too...

whats up skip, thats a fair few years away for a likely pair of lads.

one thng for sure, if those kangaroos show up on the market, then they didn't bust enough to stop it from coming here.

and looks like the manfacturers here want to produce some good stuff after all.

but i wonder what will they do with all that??? burn it or sell it back to some pharmaceutical company?

Customs Sieze 200 Million Dollar Ecstascy Haul

Did anyone else see this on the news? aww man 200 mil... there was so much of it!

And in related news, local boy cries himself to sleep...

:(

good. that shits bad for you kids.

and by the power vested in me... or... someone else with real power...

POOF. *gone*

gonna chuck this over to aus drug discussion, because it's also australia specific, and i just figure that makes sense...

(dd mods, if you disagree, er, send it back :)).