Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Apple Macs (Orange) anyone tried em???? - nothing in pill reports

grinboy_nz

Bluelighter
Orange apples (conjures an interesting vision of some new GM fruit maybe???) anyway these will be our fun-poison this w-end. I've heard good rumours about them filtering down from Auckland but think they are pretty new to NZ.
From what i can gather we seem to get some of the same types of pills in NZ that are in (or from) Australia (eg Blue CU's, White Mitsi's, Pink Hearts) so i figure someone has seen these around over the ditch at some stage.
Theres's nothing in the pill reports (that i can find anyway) and i don't have an ez tester so would appreciate knowledgable feedback on these little yumyums.
Grinz in anticipation
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by grinboy_nz (edited 12 September 2000).]

someone said they were MDEA, and quite strong at that... possibly speedy as well!definitely ok but i prefer MDMA... not as much of a headf*ck as MDEA...

Ok i see there is a (feeble) pill report on these now but had trouble adding my comments to it (wouldn't submit my comments for some reason- do i have to register separately for the pill reports?). So, anyway here is my rundown with these pills in this forum - will try with the pill reports later and then get rid of this post if it works nexttime.
Orange Apples. This batch came out with 3 prints orange doves (full press) / orange apples (just the outline pressed and it's not an apple mac logo either its symetrical) /and orange questionmarks. None of the presses are very crisp. The pills are round with bevelled edges on top and bottom. No score. colour is actually a bit more apricot and is speckled with lighter flecks.
Effects.
Pre-loaded with tryptophan (5htp) pill at 11.30pm dropped whole pill at 12.30am. long time to come up about 1 hour 20 mins was starting to peak hard at about 2.30am was starting to descend around 5.30am (took another half at that stage). Very very luvved up extremely huggy/touchy/feely pill if you like massages hugs and hands on fun seek it out. Hug central! I seemed to be even less inhibited than normal meant i submitted to my shirt being pulled off - a first me at a DP. Just wanted to touch and hug everyone i was with.
Not particularly speedy just nice amount of energy. nice to dance on - very clear vision - i don't remember any visual hallucinations at all. Very clean and smooth. standard amount of chewing not hard out clenching. standard chattyness.
a report on the orange doves (see pill reports) suggests MDxx - my opinion without a test is that all effects add up to the same conclusion - MDxx but without test who can say. I'd rate it an 7-8 until i see a test result. But all of our group (12 of us) had same comments (some had the other prints too) and there were absolutely no complaints.
Having read SketchE's mdea vs mdma thread i would actually say this pill is more mdma-like than mdea-like - i mean it was a bit of a roman orgy of hugging and massaging amongst our group and some willing strangers, which is a little more out there than we usually get. but just my thoughts.
I dropped the last half of second pill at 8.30am and the remnants of our crew finally headed for home at 11am pretty wacked at this stage but still chatty & smiley. One of my best e-xperiences to date. Still marvelling.
other info on these pills - New to auckland i think maybe 2-3 weeks on the scene 1-2 weeks in wellington. prices ive heard reported are standard for nz $60-90
cheers for that link Sneak
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by grinboy_nz (edited 21 September 2000).]