• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anybody know a good supplier of perfectly legal cacti?

Mr Be

Bluelighter
Im looking for a good supplier of the legal cacti San Pedro and Peruvian torch. I started this thread yesterday and it was shut by Its Chaos because he hasent got and email address I couldnt tell him that the cacti are legal. So if any body knows a good nursery or have some them selves there willing to sell please contact me thanks.

hmmm just so long as you get your replies in email then fine... we are tending to avoid open references to suppliers of any kind here at Bluelight, legal or otherwise...

yeah Mr Be sorry about that mate but like j/b said!
oh and if you move you cursor under my name,next to moderators. Walla!
anywho dude. didnt you check the links i gave you.Im shore you can pick up a phone and ask somebody at a nursery.
Maybe you should know how to ask the nursery for what you want!
Search the net man!!!Or ask your dd!

JB, thats cool I understand.
Its Chaos, I generally include bluelight as PART of my research process; of course it would be good to actually ring nurseries but it would also be good to hear the advice given by people who might have a drug inclined prefference on nurseries (bluelighters)
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr Be (edited 12 September 2000).]

here's an interesting bunch of links to do with things cacti-ish that might be of interest. no suppliers but some online info i havent seen elsewhere....
http://ethnopharmacology.com/index.html
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 12 September 2000).]

WTF, if you are still interested in prickly things send me an email (see profile).