• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"e-babble" - meaningful or just drivvle?

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
ok, so friday night I had ecstasy
wink.gif

1 1/2 white turbos and half a CU. I was feeling it baby!
I was with my girlfriend and of course we couldnt stop telling each other how much we loved each other (she had had 1 and 1/2 turbos as well) We then went on to tell each other some pretty deep stuff, things both her and myself would probably never talk about, and it was absolutely amazing. I have never opened up like that before, and of course it was the drugs, but surely its only the drugs helping these feeling get across. What I guess i'm saying is, do you think that all that lovey dovey stuff should be ignored, or taken very seriously?
We did a lot of talking and EVEN MORE KISSING
wink.gif
(this is not gloating, as much as it seems, I know alot of people have experienced this and I want to know your thoughts)
So this is my question: do you think e-babble is something you should cherish, or do you hate the falseness of it all?
BTW, love you guys (and i'm not on E
wink.gif
)
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 10 September 2000).]

Cherish it definately.
I feel that without the e my ability to now have the relationships I do with my e friends (who are by nature my best friends) would not exist. As we have slurred our way through feelings and worries at 4am whilst clutching at the diminishing beats and sanity we share a common thread -emotions and thoughts which may never come back up in daily conversation. These thoughts/conversations too me are part of the reason for the e.
e = truth syrumn (sp?)
-glad to see mr horse had a great b/l birthday-

Hmmm not sure I would call it 'falseness'. Its just your inhabitions are .. well.. way below 0. Sure you can get those "E" buddies... people you meet in a club and babble too for a while... but next time you see them straight you realise just what a wanker they are (no nononono... none of the bluelighters though! we rock)... but they are on E as well so their personality changes etc etc... I suppose the falsness aspect is there because lowing of inhabitions really changes now only what you can do or express, but how other people see you in general. Picture the most extroverted excitable babbly person you can, and then think of what they'd be like as a *yawn* 'normal' domesticated introvert.
On E because people are so un socially awkward you can totally change the way you look at others... people become a lot more attractive to you physically as well because of the socialness of the drug - their personally its so attractive (cliche'd I know... deal with it its true!). E babble is just that... babble. You talk because you want to, it is as deep or as flippant as you want it to be, some times it is a mixture of both. The flood of seratonin (which is tied to being 'in love') produces some very very cool effects (duh!).
hmmm... looking at what I've just written. Wow. Babble city. Not even E'ing. Perhaps I picked up on the tone of Horse's post. That was babble country.

I definately agree that they are meaningful. A point sometimes overlooked is that MDMA was originally applied in marraige counseling sessions as a means for couples to overcome their reservations and induce honesty. I personally had some of my best conversations on E and attribute some of my best friendships to dropping together. As an inherently shy and reserved person (or seen by some as stand-offish for the same reason), E has helped me forge friendships I never would have under normal conditions.
On the flipside, honesty has an edge... :) How many of you have divulged a huge secret or fact about yourself best kept hidden to somebody, and asked yourself "Good God, how could I have told him/her that?" the next day?
"Yes I am an axe-murderer, but I feel I can tell you because you understand me so well..." LOL!

with already close friends it can be deep and meaningful, with those you dont know or dont know well, in my oppinion its complete and utter babble. Ive had long "deep" conversations with strangers before, then the next time i see them we ingor each other.
When you're straight talking to someone pilling is sometimes very annoying, they think they are having this brilliant conversation with you, and you sit there going yeah mate yeah, yeah thats great mate, when its really all a load of bullocks and you just wish he'd fuck off so you can dance.
i can only tolerate people who are really mdmaed out talking to me if im already close to them, but thats just me
------------------
nah trust me you dont want to do that, seriously guys, spanking a munkE isn't half as fun as it sounds

well id have to say that you can cheerish e-babble.The type of talk you talk to people you just meet at a club etc...
Cheerish it in the way of.
"wow man,we spoke some crazy shit with that dude/dude'et",and if it was fun babble.It will always stand out at some time in your life and look back at it,and youll probably have a nice laugh,or think!Remeber it as fun times!
But what the Horse'sta wants to know is about the babble with a girlfriend while rolling and if its real!
Well for me personaly i love it and when we get real deep its just even better,because you really get out that stuff thats really deep down.
Man,its left us yapping(me and my girl)for hours when we stumble on something really trippy,even like a theory thats silly at the time.It will have us laughing and enjoying the whole babble experience till we run out of breath or a clue!
smile.gif

But id have to say that all things talked about while rolling with my girlfriend,all that hardcore DNM and Lovey dovey,might be e-babble but we both take it in just like we where talking about it straight!
I geuss it also has to do with how close you are with your girl and how much you trust eachother!
have fun Horsey
smile.gif

Do ya know when ya get to that stage when you come up with meaningful and significant solutions to many of life problems? For me it normally comes after i have got home from the big night out at maybe 6-8am, and am sitting on the balcony with some cones and a few close friends. And everything seems to make sense, and you seem to be able to logically figure your way through so many little problems and see through so many little facades...?
Anyway, Ive often wondered if one was to just tape the conversation you are having and listen to it later, it would make the same sense later on. Has anyone done this? And is it really so amazingly insightful or is it just meaningless babble?
God I hope it isnt meaningless babble, it is a great feeling to go through.
SpankY
------------------
Remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.

The many many many times I sat babbling for hours are beyond counting... And I cherish just about every moment I can remember (which isn't really that much
wink.gif
) There have been a couple of occasions where the babble has seemed false but those are rare (in my experiance at least). These days I seem to babble a lot less than I used to tho, I never really get to that state where I'll just say anything that pops into my head, I'm always aware of what I'm saying, so even if it seems like I'm babbling, I definately mean what I'm saying.
I don't have a g/f at the moment, but if I did I would hope that our conversations could be just as deep and meaningful (love those DNM sessions) when straight as they can be when flying above the clouds...
There was one occasion that still hurts whenever I think about it. It wasn't so much false e-babble, but more of a false attitude. I had just met a girl who I found rather attractive, and it seemed that she liked me, so we hit it off pretty well and had a very enjoyable night (the fact that the Advent were playing helped too... man they rock!). But when she was straight she was kinda distant and it seemed she didn't want to be more than friends. Then the next week just the two of us went out, and under the influence of ecstacy we once again had an awesome time, and it seemed I was reading things wrong, and she did want to be together... But then after the come down she was even more distant than before... So that was enough for me, I asked her what the deal was, and she said something about not really wanting a relationship. I could have asked her what all the talk about getting together and taking things further was all about, but I realised it was just e-babble, and for her it was mostly false.
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

i have 2 points of view on this (2 points of wat? teehee, sorry couldnt resist...)
1. munkE's rite. wif pple u noe well or love, its not babble, it means an opening up up yerself n yer true feelings/thots which u will/may keep hidden if u werent rolling.
2. it depends on wat kinda person u r. different pple react differently. sum pple preach plur n seem to love EVERY1 when they roll, but when they dont, they dont. sum pple r genuine no matter wat...
in regards to horsey's situation, id say, yes - cherish it! u meant it n u noe it!
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

I think it depends on the people.
I have friends that will spew out "I love you guys" when pilling and know that its utter bullocks. I know friends that will say the same thing and it actually means something.
As for babble vs deep. I generally don't go deep on pills. It feels a bit false for me.
General rule = If I don't go deep with the person I'm talking with when I'm sober, then I won't feel any urge to go deep with them when pilling. In fact I'll be uncomfortable if they try to go there.
Although I did build a rather strong relationship with someone once that I got together with whilst pilling. I knew her, but never talked to her, she was simply a client of mine, back in the high school dd-ing days (like every second 'cool' kid did) not that I was cool, I was just poor and needed to supplement my income. Digress digress... maybe I should change my nick to digression. Ugh this Guiness is not going down smooth at all. Its my last can of the Australian brew, which they've now stopped making, and I fuct up on the pour. And its all in the pour. And I don't like the new brew as much... yet.
Yeah anyway what the fuck?
Oh yeah, and that relationship... how the fuck did I go from talking about this relationship to Guiness??
that relationship lasted in a strong way for 2 years. Now I don't even talk to the lass. I just have nothing to say to her, and I'm not interested in what she's got to say anymore. What's up with that? (hmmm I wonder if she still lurks these parts...)
I think maybe there was never a strong friendship, just a bit of love and a little friendship.
I think I find myself thinking that if don't do things with someone normally and we're doing whatever that may be whilst pilling, then its just the pills... UNLESS we do the same things, have excellent convos etc everytime we pill together. I have a friend like this. We get along well normally, but never are really close. When we pill together we're always really close.
I find it a shame that our relationship needs drugs to be at its best. But some of the moments I cherish most, are moments I've had whilst pilling with that bloke.

hmm, interesting. When I posted this, I hadnt spoken to my girl for a couple of days (basically since sat morning, after the big night) and I had a huge chat with her last night and we discussed all this stuff. She was actually paranoid because she said she felt too clingy on friday night, because she usually isnt like that and she felt that she smothered me too much. She also said that she had never in her life been like that, but it was just how she felt. She felt like she could just never leave me (which I found totally flatering
wink.gif
) But I am the type of person who enjoys getting smothered
wink.gif
, it makes me feel special.
smile.gif

So anyway, we both said the all the crap that was spoken on friday night was all true, and that we meant every word. We speak like that normally, but usually not so deep, so it was a very pleasant experience to say the least.
I am similar to entropope in the fact that I dont usually get mushy on pills because i'm not a big fan of the falseness, but this was different. Munke is right as well... if they are close friends, then its different. Its deeper.
So yeah, i am now of the opinion that it is all good!
biggrin.gif

Enjoy the babble, its great!
smile.gif

------------------
just say no to drugs.... and then ask yourself "why on earth are the drugs talking to me??"

If they are close friends, I always cherish the meaningful things they say on E, because i think E kinda brings out all the things that you want to say to that certain someone but too afraid to.
But on the other hand, if a couple of strangers just keep telling me how much they love me, then of course that is a bunch of babble... but if i do see them again i would give them a smile, like i-remember-how-much-fun-you-had-that-night sorta thing, and not totally ignore them.
I personally dont like to open up that much with my bf but when i'm on E i'm so clingy like he's a life support system or something, and i do say very in deep things that i mean, it's just that i have to reassure him later so he doesnt think it's a load of crap.

aahhhh this is true
sometimes I can chat with someone that I never go deep with and we'll go deep, and it will be sincere, and hence mean something.
I think you can usually tell if the babble is sincere or just pill induced.
If its sincere its all good.
smile.gif

hey peeps....im not really that experianced wif pills but i know exaclty what your talking about..
just a question..have any of you ever said something that youve come to severly regret??
------------------
"Do your self a favour, hug a marsupial today"

I am of the opinion that e-babble is meaningful.
I have some of the best conversations with my friends when I am pilling, and I know that we all mean what we say. We just find it easier to do 'under the influence'.
I am usually pretty shy and find it hard to say what I feel, so its great that I can open up so easily - all from one little pill!!
I think you have to trust the people though - if someone I had just met started saying all mushy stuff to me, there is no way I would believe it!
Luv Voodoo
------------------
There is harm in taking a drug, but the biggest harm today is societies constant effort to shape everyone into its perfect ideal.

My vote goes for cherish. E with people you are alreayd close to can bring out thoughts and feelings and facilitate emotion and communication. Why do you think e was used for councilling?
with strangers it can create false feelings...

hmm anything ive said while all luved up on mdma that i regret, hmm let me see now, i do remember a certain incedent at hardware16 involving rysy but i dont think we need to bring that one up.
------------------
the main cause the munkE's are fighiting for is the extermination of those horribly fat and damn ugly marsoupials they call "wombats"

Just about every e experience Lisa (My wife) and I have had has been at home on our own. We are of course close, but the first ohh about 4 times we dropped together, we discussed everything, from our parents and relationships with them (and our parents relationships with each other) to friendships and our own relationship. We discussed children, our place in the world, our feelings towards different things and just about anything you can think of. I know that personally these things had been in the back of my mind, had wanted to talk about them, but just had something (That little voice in your head) holding me back. I know what we discussed in those long all night discussions (I'm talking 8-thenextday) wasn't drivvle. Lisa and I are closer to each other than ever before because of e. We have a more complete understanding of each other and the way each other thinks. We are also more open with each other about topics we probably just wouldn't have said anything about.
So Mr Horse. savour the discussions you had with your g/f. Next time, try it at home alone, with some massage oil and some good music. You won't regret it.
That's all for now
------------------
Just say CC's
A Smirk is just a little Smile :)

i think the superficial shit dribbling that u do when ure on drugs is all good..being a person who is relatively lazy to open his mouth and talk i find it great to have all that social energy..
but i am somewhat cautious when it comes to the D&M stuff- i try to do that with only people im already close to. cos quite often this involves alot of emotions and i hate the idea that i might 'bond' with someone just because of an alteration in biochemical brain composition...with thigns like pot and drinking i dont find that it screws with my emotions at all.. in these cases its clear to me that its just a lowering of inhibitions that makes me dribble shit. but with e it often gets alot deeper..which sometimes gives me big philosophical headfucks like is the person i am just due to a bunch of neurotransmitters buzzing round my head. but then again maybe im jsut taking my drugs too seriously
smile.gif

in response to horse i also drop all da time with my gf, we're close already and we always talk shit like that when we're on drugs too.. the fact that we act and feel (on my side anyway) like that in real life is just a reality check
smile.gif
im just thankful i didnt meet/hook up with her while i was on drugs cos that would always leave me wondering was the reason i could get so deep and shit with her was the drugs..i think ull know if the talk is meaningful or not..
smile.gif
peace out

Hehehehe!
Wasn't MDMA used for therapy??
I can never get why people do MDMA at parties. I got so much more from a personal setting with a few good friends, to reinforce the feelings we have. On the opposite end of the scale, the feeling is still there, even if you feel depressed, you still can open up and tell your close friends how you feel about others, things, yourself, them etc...
It is all good, and always will be. Peace to you my friends!
smile.gif

RULP